Maxima Reds charity

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Jamielukas

Re: Maxima Reds charity

Unread postby Jamielukas » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:36 pm

timberwolf311 wrote:Does anyone have a youth or any age archer needing some arrows. I got some maxima reds on a good deal. It has been brought to my attention they may not be right for me. I have 6 brand new never out of the box 250s which I believe are a 350 spine . As I type this message I realize these may not be great for a youth but I digress.

Anyone truly NEEDING these arrows are welcome to them. If you can pay shipping it would be nice. Pm if shipping is an issue. They are boxed in groups of 3 so I am very open to helping more than one person.

Also I admire Veterans,as we all should, so belated happy July 4th and if you are a vet in need they are yours as well.

Lastly if they don’t get claimed I hope Dan considers them as a prize for a contest on the beast.

Thanks,

Timber

Wow what a coincidence. My sons friend (16 yrs old)just got into archery/hunting and he has a new bow but no arrows. I was going to give him some of mine but he is a monster and has longer draw length than i do. This would be awesome to do for him. And i can tell him where they came from ,and get him to join the beast ! Nothing but great people on this forum . Just let me know and i will pay for the shipping cost. Thanks brother!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”