Lone Wolf Upgraded Sandcast For Sale

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Primetime

Lone Wolf Upgraded Sandcast For Sale

Unread postby Primetime » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:44 am

I don't really want to do this but I had a origianl sandcast I bought a few months ago.. I traded someone the seat for a newer model seat and bought a seat post, leveling knobs and a batwing from lone wolf. See below pictures. THE STAND COMES WITH THE SEAT ATTACHED, i just took pic before I got the seat and dont feel like taking anymore pics. I prefer local pick up, I am located in Kansas City. I do not have a digital scale but from what it looks on my scale its ~10lbs.. Definitely lighter than my assault 2. $250 is asking price. text for more pics or questions if interested 9134036962
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ill_make_you_famous

Re: Lone Wolf Upgraded Sandcast For Sale

Unread postby Ill_make_you_famous » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:40 am

Wasn’t Burkhart looking for one a few days ago?
Primetime

Unread postby Primetime » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:05 pm

Yes I’m not really looking for a stand trade. I’d take a mantis saddle though :D . Burk I had the m7 last year for you but I already sold it!!
Primetime

Unread postby Primetime » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:26 am

More pics with weight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Primetime

Unread postby Primetime » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Ok. So I want to make something clear because Ive had multiple people interested in this stand. And its also good for others to know as well. The only difference btwn this stand and an assault 2 is the platform. It is the original sandcast platform. That is where all the weight savings are coming from.. You can see the posts above pics of what it weighs and clearly see the sandcast platform. I upgraded the seat post to the new lw post and traded the sandcast seat for a newer version lw seat.. In my opinion this is an upgrade due to the batwing and leveling Ive added as well. Also, the way the seat post fits with the sandcast platform makes it really tight and the platform doesnt fall when setting up which I realllly like (just a side note). Now to the important part.. I also have a brand new lw assault 2.. I was surprised when I weighed it. It came in at 10 pounds 9 ounces (I should have weighed it earlier for ppl.. my bad I wasnt expecting this). This is ONLY 9 OUNCES MORE than the upgraded sandcast I have for sale (please see below pics). As I told one of the people interested after he told me he already has an assault 2,,, your money is best spent elsewhere in my opinion (maybe for dans stand :think: ).. If you dont have a lone wolf assault or have a lone wolf alpha this is a good option if your trying to shed weight. I do not want to sell this to someone who doesnt need this and take their hard earned money when they can put it to a better option. I bought a digital scale today to weigh it to make sure it weighed the 10 pounds i thought it did and it was right on the money (as you can see from previous posts).. Now, here is the new assault 2 weight.. I'm very impressed with lone wolf (not to be confused with lwcg :twisted: )
Tater

Unread postby Tater » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:18 am

Wow, i would not have guessed the new stand to come on at 10lb 9oz with buckle strap! Would have put my money on 11lb - 11lb 2oz with out buckle strap! Kudos to LW for actually making weight.
Interested in a custom tune . . . . .

Visit us at http://www.tatersarcherysolutions.com
Primetime

Unread postby Primetime » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:09 am

Bump.
Primetime

Unread postby Primetime » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:19 am

Bump, $215 tyd

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”