Shipping?

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Ballistic_RT

Shipping?

Unread postby Ballistic_RT » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 am

Wanting to place a bow for sale on here. Chances of a local sale are pretty slim. How does one go about shipping something so large?

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear
muddy

Re: Shipping?

Unread postby muddy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 am

Get a bow box from an archery shop and use that, just add some bubble wrap. Buyer pays shipping.
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz
Jhand
500 Club
Facebook: n/a

Unread postby Jhand » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 am

muddy wrote:Get a bow box from an archery shop and use that, just add some bubble wrap. Buyer pays shipping.

Yup exactly that. I just call up my local shop and ask him to hold me a box, he just throws them away. Then wrap the bow in bubble wrap and ship it.
Tufrthnails
500 Club

Unread postby Tufrthnails » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:06 am

Whatcha selling? Inquiring minds want to know!
Tuf- The below average hunting beast
Ballistic_RT

Unread postby Ballistic_RT » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:10 am

Thanks guys. Plan is to sell a 2014 G5 Prime Defy. 60# @ 28". Will include a 29" cam as well. Complete and ready to hunt. Not too sure what fair price would be or what to expect on shipping cost to add.

[img]

[/img]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear
Ballistic_RT

Unread postby Ballistic_RT » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:15 am

If anyone is interested feel free to PM me.
Ballistic_RT

Unread postby Ballistic_RT » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:15 am

Tufrthnails wrote:Whatcha selling? Inquiring minds want to know!

Updated
briar
500 Club

Unread postby briar » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:22 am

Probably about $25-30 to ship the bow depending on how far its going. Its really pretty easy and in this day and age the post office doesnt even blink at a big box.
Jhand
500 Club

Unread postby Jhand » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:57 am

briar wrote:Probably about $25-30 to ship the bow depending on how far its going. Its really pretty easy and in this day and age the post office doesnt even blink at a big box.

Got a price to ship a bow yesterday, from the east coast to Florida was $35
Ballistic_RT

Unread postby Ballistic_RT » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:55 am

Thanks guys. Now to just figure a price and get it sold. I mosty deal firearms so i have no idea how to price bows.
Jhand
500 Club

Unread postby Jhand » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:16 am

Ballistic_RT wrote:Thanks guys. Now to just figure a price and get it sold. I mosty deal firearms so i have no idea how to price bows.

Take a look on archerytalk and see if there are any on there and base your price off that. Used bows are like cars tho after a year the price drops a lot

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”