Hawk Helium XL

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

tgreeno
500 Club

Hawk Helium XL

Unread postby tgreeno » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:53 pm

I'm just putting out some feelers for interest in this stand. I'm in the process of getting my hands on a Hawk Helium to save a couple pounds and reduce the width for those tight access trails. It's fully stealth stripped and been my only stand for the last 3 years. I does now have the Stealth cable silencers installed also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
beartruth2

Re: Hawk Helium XL

Unread postby beartruth2 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:25 am

How much?
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:04 am

The guy with the other stand isn't getting back to me. At this point I'm hunting with this stand.

I also haven't looked into shipping either. So I'm on hold right now. Sorry!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Blinginpse

Unread postby Blinginpse » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Which guy with what other stand. I messaged a fella here about a hawk and he's been crickets on me too
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:20 am

Does $100 seem reasonable? I'm guessing the shipping would be around $20? I would do $80 for someone local.

I got my Helium and I'm gonna be trying it out today.
Carcher87

Unread postby Carcher87 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:24 am

Where are you located
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:06 am

SE Wisconsin
beartruth2

Unread postby beartruth2 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:15 am

tgreeno wrote:Does $100 seem reasonable? I'm guessing the shipping would be around $20? I would do $80 for someone local.

I got my Helium and I'm gonna be trying it out today.

I found a helium at Scheels.com really like it i put a versa button on it with a lone wolf strap works perfectly.
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:20 am

beartruth2 wrote:I found a helium at Scheels.com really like it i put a versa button on it with a lone wolf strap works perfectly.

I love the smaller Helium. So, I think I'm getting rid of the XL.

So did you drill a new hole for that?
beartruth2

Unread postby beartruth2 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:25 am

tgreeno wrote:
beartruth2 wrote:I found a helium at Scheels.com really like it i put a versa button on it with a lone wolf strap works perfectly.

I love the smaller Helium. So, I think I'm getting rid of the XL.

So did you drill a new hole for that?

Yes I drilled a hole if I can figure out how to post pictures ill put some up of it
beartruth2

Unread postby beartruth2 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:05 am

tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Thanks! I might have to give that a try. It looks like it's just above the cross hole for the cables? Did you position it so it falls in one of the holes in the floor when folded?
beartruth2

Unread postby beartruth2 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:38 am

tgreeno wrote:Thanks! I might have to give that a try. It looks like it's just above the cross hole for the cables? Did you position it so it falls in one of the holes in the floor when folded?

No I didn’t it does hit I haven’t used it on a hunting trip yet but i had it up at my house jumped on it alittle bit seems really solid I looked at lone wolfs to get a idea of placement for the button.
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:20 am

If anyone is interested in this stand (Helium XL) let me know. It has stock Hawk backpack straps. I would prefer a local pick-up in SE WI.

$80 cash & carry
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Anyone? Otherwise it goes to CL.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”