White Knuckle Productions Webshow & Podcast - Dan Infalt

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

ruttnhrd

Re: White Knuckle Productions Webshow & Podcast - Dan Infalt

Unread postby ruttnhrd » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:43 pm

I run heavy equipment for work so I always have my headphones on listening to something. And since I found the beast about a year and a half ago it's been mostly H.B. podcast on repeat, other podcasts that Dan is on, or some other type of hunting podcasts. Almost every podcast that I listen to about hunting public land whitetails it seems like they are just regurgitating what Dan or JoeRe or any of the H.B. guests had said in a previous podcast. A lot of it is almost word for word what came out of Dan's mouth. I'm sure all of the guys are beast members, I just laugh to myself when I listen to them and can predict exactly what they are going to say. :lol:

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Boogieman1 wrote:I hate those podcast commercials as much as anyone, but I think it would be funny if someone took a diff route of sponsorship. Instead of all the scent lok, ozonics, scent crusher, dead downwind etc... How bout this podcast is brought to u by Deep Woods Off. No reason to get eatin alive when u play the wind! Or fish Camo or Van Camps pork n beans or my personal fav Jack links beef jerky. Does a all day sit got your stomach sounding like a grunt tube? Feed your wild side, beast huntin with Sasquatch.

Most non-hunting products want to distance themselves from hunting as it is now considered a politically un-correct thing to do. So if a company like "jack links" sponsors hunting, they can expect to loose more customers than they gain, and could endure organized attacks and advertising campaigns against them. Stinks, but that's the reality of it.
KarlJ

Unread postby KarlJ » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:23 am

SidewayZ wrote:
KarlJ wrote:I been listening to podcast to & from work. I heard that one yesterday and really liked it.
I just turned 40. Only been hunting for a few years now, public land and I have yet to put an arrow in a deer. And I've never done gun season.
I live 30mi. South of Chicago, close to the Indiana border. The public land I hunt within 75mi of me seems really pressured and I have no mentor to show me the way. Others hunters I've met have no interest in helping a new hunter my age. But listening to Dan gives me a renewed hope that I can do this. Hopefully I have some level of success before I'm dead!
I'd like to meet him someday

Take a ride and participate in one of his scouting workshops. I am thinking of flying out next winter / spring.

That would awesome! So dan does private scouting lessons? How often and when? What are the class size? Is there a cost? Is he pretty humble about it?
I've asked guys to help show me the ropes and have either gotten shot down or talked at like I was an idiot

I can read about something but I don't get it. I have to do it to learn and I've never met anyone willing to show me.

I'm an hour from the Wisconsin border so I could likely just drive up there
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:37 am

KarlJ wrote:
SidewayZ wrote:
KarlJ wrote:I been listening to podcast to & from work. I heard that one yesterday and really liked it.
I just turned 40. Only been hunting for a few years now, public land and I have yet to put an arrow in a deer. And I've never done gun season.
I live 30mi. South of Chicago, close to the Indiana border. The public land I hunt within 75mi of me seems really pressured and I have no mentor to show me the way. Others hunters I've met have no interest in helping a new hunter my age. But listening to Dan gives me a renewed hope that I can do this. Hopefully I have some level of success before I'm dead!
I'd like to meet him someday

Take a ride and participate in one of his scouting workshops. I am thinking of flying out next winter / spring.

That would awesome! So dan does private scouting lessons? How often and when? What are the class size? Is there a cost? Is he pretty humble about it?
I've asked guys to help show me the ropes and have either gotten shot down or talked at like I was an idiot

I can read about something but I don't get it. I have to do it to learn and I've never met anyone willing to show me.

I'm an hour from the Wisconsin border so I could likely just drive up there
lOOK IN THE SCOUTING FORUYM FOR OLD POSTS TITLED SCOUTING WORKSHOP... There is some pretty good info in those posts about what goes on.. Its a whole day class with a meal. I also scout one on one on peoples properties for them.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”