Wolves back on endangered list

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

mag1
500 Club

Wolves back on endangered list

Unread postby mag1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:05 am

woodswalker
500 Club
Facebook: don't do face book

Re: Wolves back on endangered list

Unread postby woodswalker » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:53 am

I knew it had to be a Federal court when I read the title of your post. Federal courts are the weapon of choice for antis and liberals. Most of the Federal Circut courts should be shut down, they do nothing but legislate from the bench, which is not their intended purpose.
Life is short, eat dessert first!
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:56 am

Ya not the greatest news but not a huge deal either, and trust me I have hunted with wolves my entire life, winters are the bigger killer up here. Give me a couple of mind winters over opening the wolf season again. We hunters do more damage to the deer population too so good management is more important to me.
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:25 am

What gets me is that it seemed like more of a problem with the way the appeal was legally written. Than sound biological and environmental reasonings.

I do agree some what with you headgear. Hard winters along with too much mature forests. Hinder northern deer herds more than wolves, but because of this. Wolves do need to be held in check because deer numbers are lower than they would be with more diversified habitat. Livestock owners need to be able to protect their investments also.
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”