ice up

• Advertisement

HB Store

swamp-assassin
500 Club

Re: ice up

Unread postby swamp-assassin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Arrowbender wrote:Hey Swamp, I spear mostly in the central part of the state, get north a few times. If you want to hook up some time let me know. Hopefully will be starting soon. I am STOKED !

id love to man but im back in wisconsin now! :lol:

"Youll take my guns when you pry them out of my cold dead hands, with the bolts locked back, the barrels smoking and a pile of empty brass and magazines at my feet." Image
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Yupppp can't wait. Just bought a new battery for the vex and dug out all my ice fishing rods. Looks like muzzleloader and late bow season will have me missing early ice walleyes in northern WI but I plan to ice some panfish before christmas in the central part of the state. Fish on guys make sure to post lots of pics 8-) Hard to beat ice fishing. I'd be down to meet up with some beasts in central or SE wi this winter and have a beast fishing outing...would even travel outside my comfort zone if a big enough group was meeting else where.
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear
swamp-assassin
500 Club

Unread postby swamp-assassin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:36 pm

BackWoodsHunter wrote:Yupppp can't wait. Just bought a new battery for the vex and dug out all my ice fishing rods. Looks like muzzleloader and late bow season will have me missing early ice walleyes in northern WI but I plan to ice some panfish before christmas in the central part of the state. Fish on guys make sure to post lots of pics 8-) Hard to beat ice fishing. I'd be down to meet up with some beasts in central or SE wi this winter and have a beast fishing outing...would even travel outside my comfort zone if a big enough group was meeting else where.

really want to fish vieux desert someday backwoods..have never been there and i always mean to.

weve been tallking about a beast fishing trip...i would love to do it on little bay de noc because thats just an awesome body of water or even out here on green bay for whitefish..now thats a trip..you can see your unpainted jighead 26 feet down on the bottom and watch them suck it up..
but in reality i think our best bet for all the beast members here would be bago...kind of a central location
"Youll take my guns when you pry them out of my cold dead hands, with the bolts locked back, the barrels smoking and a pile of empty brass and magazines at my feet." Image
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Id show up to fish winnebago. 8-) Never fished it before but I'd bring the grill and my fishing gear.
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear
swamp-assassin
500 Club

Unread postby swamp-assassin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:41 pm

i havent fished bago since i was a teenager..
poygan is more up my ally...i think the eyes are a little easier to fish in poygan than bago..and im a walleye nut

• Advertisement

Return to “Ice Fishing”