AUCTION RESULTS!!!

Bird Beast Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

bowmike
500 Club

AUCTION RESULTS!!!

Unread postby bowmike » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:54 pm

The final total of the auction was:

$21,270.

I can't believe how much was donated. Myself and the two other guys who put this together we shocked. So happy we raised this much for our friend and he was very greatful.

The two others who helped put it together, and our friend happen to be great call makers. Here is a photo of what I was gifted yesterday.

I will post individual pictures of the individual calls when I get time.

Flame box elder long box with red heart lid, walnut and maple scratch box made by Rick Harro (person we held the Benefit for), sycamore and walnut slate, with one piece licost striker, and a custom purple heart and wingbone striker.

The wingbone and Jordan werecalso made by Lee Bowles but were donated into the auction.

The auction last year for a 4 year old girl with leukemia the winning bidder of the call and I got into a bid war on a wingbone call. Before the auction he asked me if we were going for round 2. I told him I was strapped and could only swing 20 bucks worth if tickets forvmy fire ring. A little later I was side tracked and say him talking with Lee holding the calls. I asked him if I could try one of the calls.

"Go ahead they are your calks, I won them but your taking them home" this set me back as he knew the set was the thing I wanted most at the auction. These calls are my prized possessions now. You could payvmeca million bucks for them.

I'd say my first fire ring did well. I'd guess about 600 bucks on ticets. I called my plant manger and got approval for a second fire ring toWhatcahg. auction. Whatcahg brought in 300,bucks.

What a great day full of love and kindness!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

NEXT YEAR I' HOLDING OUT FOR A BIG ONE!!
BigCedarJack
500 Club

Re: AUCTION RESULTS!!!

Unread postby BigCedarJack » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:53 pm

That's so awesome, job well done!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
hunter_mike

Re: AUCTION RESULTS!!!

Unread postby hunter_mike » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:34 am

Nice work Mike!
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”

• Advertisement