Friendly Reminder "Bear"

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
Chris Conroy
500 Club

Re: Friendly Reminder "Bear"

Unread postby Chris Conroy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:49 am

natvbearhntr wrote:can someone explain to me how this works? I took my family today and signed up for the points but I honestly have no idea what it means and the lady selling the licenses told to call the DNR with my questions. Here are some questions I asked.

1. How do I know when I have enough points to apply for tag?
2. we hunt zone C so how do I apply for that specific zone? Or do I just get what is give to me in the draw?
3. When and how can points be transferred?

Thanks to anyone who take the time to help with my questions.

When you apply for a point, it's not for a specific zone. If you apply for a tag you specify the zone at that time. The amount of points varies for the zones based on the amount of people applying for that particular one. Zone C is the "easiest to draw, but will still require some points unless you are really lucky. If you apply for a tag and aren't drawn I believe you just get another point instead.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

trapper57
500 Club

Unread postby trapper57 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:08 am

Chris Conroy wrote:
natvbearhntr wrote:can someone explain to me how this works? I took my family today and signed up for the points but I honestly have no idea what it means and the lady selling the licenses told to call the DNR with my questions. Here are some questions I asked.

1. How do I know when I have enough points to apply for tag?
2. we hunt zone C so how do I apply for that specific zone? Or do I just get what is give to me in the draw?
3. When and how can points be transferred?

Thanks to anyone who take the time to help with my questions.

When you apply for a point, it's not for a specific zone. If you apply for a tag you specify the zone at that time. The amount of points varies for the zones based on the amount of people applying for that particular one. Zone C is the "easiest to draw, but will still require some points unless you are really lucky. If you apply for a tag and aren't drawn I believe you just get another point instead.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

You are exactly right on Chris

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
natvbearhntr
500 Club

Unread postby natvbearhntr » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:04 am

Thanks guys for taking the time to answer the questions.

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”