Any summer scouting workshops?

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

JP BowHunter

Any summer scouting workshops?

Unread postby JP BowHunter » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:32 am

Dan,

Do you ever do any summer scouting workshops? Or do you stick with winter/ early spring so you can point out the previous season’s sign?

Thanks

UncleBuck3268
500 Club
Facebook: NONE

Re: Any summer scouting workshops?

Unread postby UncleBuck3268 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:36 am

I have never heard of Dan doing a scouting workshop in summer time, but I would think he would lose a lot of attendees. Most people don’t like the summer heat. I can also imagine some that would show would have too hard of a time getting into some of the areas that Dan likes to take people. Just my thoughts.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:47 pm

UncleBuck3268 wrote:I have never heard of Dan doing a scouting workshop in summer time, but I would think he would lose a lot of attendees. Most people don’t like the summer heat. I can also imagine some that would show would have too hard of a time getting into some of the areas that Dan likes to take people. Just my thoughts.

Real world experience. Forget that easy ice walking. :lol:
UncleBuck3268
500 Club
Facebook: NONE

Unread postby UncleBuck3268 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:01 pm

Dewey wrote:
UncleBuck3268 wrote:I have never heard of Dan doing a scouting workshop in summer time, but I would think he would lose a lot of attendees. Most people don’t like the summer heat. I can also imagine some that would show would have too hard of a time getting into some of the areas that Dan likes to take people. Just my thoughts.

Real world experience. Forget that easy ice walking. :lol:

Haha if Dan did a summer workshop can you imagine all the words that aren’t in the Bible that would be said in one day between all of the guys?!
JP BowHunter

Unread postby JP BowHunter » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:28 am

I figured that was the case when I didn’t get any replies. I wasn’t able to attend the February workshop and thought there might be a potential to bring the family up to Wisconsin for a little vacation/ Dad learns how to scout better time while the kids were out of school. Would be a little rough moving around at that time of year.

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”