Excited to Scout

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
tgreeno
500 Club

Re: Excited to Scout

Unread postby tgreeno » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:19 am

Lockdown wrote:
Dewey wrote:
RidgeGhost wrote:After I find a really good setup I'll keep myself awake at night laying in bed thinking about it. I won't be able to stop picturing a buck walking right out where I think he should. I'm almost certain this is some kind of illness we have :?

We’re normal. Everybody else is messed up. :lol:

Yep 8-)

When I really lay awake in bed is when I find an awesome spot then it doesn’t pan out. Was I there the wrong days? Was he close by just out of eye sight? Did he hear me accessing? Did someone else muck the bedding up without me knowing? Did I misread something? Those questions are what really eat at me.

Wow Ryan...you read my mind! I spent most of my nights during this season, and still now, asking those exact questions! I may never have the answers.

Do I dump some on those spots? Or was it just a mistake by me? Was I too far? Or too close? Did he hear or see me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
hunter_mike

Re: Excited to Scout

Unread postby hunter_mike » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:51 am

Yep been there. Especially when i travel a ways to get to some different terrain. Something captivating about traveling to greener pastures
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”