Deerfest 2021 West Bend, WI

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BigHunt

Re: Deerfest 2021 West Bend, WI

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:33 am

Had a blast meeting and talking stories with everyone. It's good to put a face to a name! Good luck to everyone this season!

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:34 am

KPillinois wrote:
greenhorndave wrote:Heck of a good day. I should have taken pics, but we had the usual Beast Gear crew (Dan, Mario, Rick, Big Hunt, JoeRentmeester, etc) plus forum folks Tim, Deerhuntermark, Jackson Marsh, Stash59, Uncle Lou, UncleBuck3268 and all the way from Iowa… muddy! Sorry if I’m forgetting anyone. Great to meet folks and talk hunting. And the Beast booths were hopping. Fun day.

I was there !!! It was awesome, i talked to Mario, Joe, Rick Kimball, Tyler and Uncle Lou !!!!! Only person i didn't talk to was Dan because he was busy with helping other customers. Picked up the Farm Country DVD and a Smoke Stealth strip for my highest Beast Stick in the tree from Lou in the Stealth Outdoors booth next door. Also bought a raffle ticket for a Beast Stand from Mario and got me a Beast Hat right before i left. Wanted to talk to everybody more, but i already took up too much of their time because customers needed assistance. FYI: Rick was in the Marines, i bet he comes out on top in this fitness thing they got going on !!!!!!!! Me on the Beast Stand:BeastStand.jpg

Was great talking with you!!!! Good luck man!
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
KPillinois

Unread postby KPillinois » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 am

BigHunt wrote:
KPillinois wrote:
greenhorndave wrote:Heck of a good day. I should have taken pics, but we had the usual Beast Gear crew (Dan, Mario, Rick, Big Hunt, JoeRentmeester, etc) plus forum folks Tim, Deerhuntermark, Jackson Marsh, Stash59, Uncle Lou, UncleBuck3268 and all the way from Iowa… muddy! Sorry if I’m forgetting anyone. Great to meet folks and talk hunting. And the Beast booths were hopping. Fun day.

I was there !!! It was awesome, i talked to Mario, Joe, Rick Kimball, Tyler and Uncle Lou !!!!! Only person i didn't talk to was Dan because he was busy with helping other customers. Picked up the Farm Country DVD and a Smoke Stealth strip for my highest Beast Stick in the tree from Lou in the Stealth Outdoors booth next door. Also bought a raffle ticket for a Beast Stand from Mario and got me a Beast Hat right before i left. Wanted to talk to everybody more, but i already took up too much of their time because customers needed assistance. FYI: Rick was in the Marines, i bet he comes out on top in this fitness thing they got going on !!!!!!!! Me on the Beast Stand:BeastStand.jpg

thanks a lot Tyler, gonna try and get the monster and also film it for you !!!
I've changed my ways, I'm now looking for big bucks on public land.
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:48 am

KPillinois wrote:
BigHunt wrote:
KPillinois wrote:

thanks a lot Tyler, gonna try and get the monster and also film it for you !!!

8-)
HUNT LIKE A BEAST

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”