Deerfest 2021 West Bend, WI

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

KLEMZ

Re: Deerfest 2021 West Bend, WI

Unread postby KLEMZ » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:55 am

dan wrote:Just push your way in and say high... We love meeting fellow BEASTS

I guess I'm still learning how to push in close enough for daylight movement on the truly mature bucks! Haha!

I can't attend this year, but highly recommend anyone sitting on the fence to try and be there. If you enjoy the Hunting Beast Forum you will really enjoy the show, it's like the Hunting Beast Forum... in 3D!!

Moose
500 Club

Unread postby Moose » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:01 am

tgreeno wrote:We need some Beast member name tags 8-)

It was great seeing everyone 2 years ago. I know more than a few guys faces. But there are so many new members I would have no idea.

I'll be wearing my favorite shirt Lol
61522554846__907069C1-97D8-4B85-B7D4-E55D858375CF.JPG

:lol:
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:26 pm

Anybody close to or coming by. Close to DeForest on the way. Docs don't want me driving. After my neck surgery. Send me a PM!

Thanx

Chuck
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:37 pm

Posting this for Beauford.

(Apparently he forgot how to post pics.) :lol:

My good friend Tom will be at deer fest.  He is in Muzzy Hall Booth 701. He is a great guy.  The Guy is a Beast.  Fell out of a tree broke his back.  The Ambulance also drop him getting him In.  He went straight to Madison.  

His woodwork is # 1

UncleBuck3268
500 Club
Facebook: NONE

Unread postby UncleBuck3268 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:59 pm

Uncle Lou wrote:I was waiting on booth confirmation and you know how weird things have been the last couple of years, BUT it is near certain that Hunting BEAST Gear and Stealth Outdoors will have a shared booth for a get together at this event.

Looking forward to it! Looking to make some purchases from the both of your booths. Still need to stealth my Beast Stand and sticks out.
UncleBuck3268
500 Club

Unread postby UncleBuck3268 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:05 pm

muddy wrote:I have it penciled in. Might be sleeping in my truck Saturday night if there's an after party.

:lol:
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:00 am

This is going to be a fun weekend... Hope to see you there. Just an FYI if you want to walk out with a stand in hand, stop by early. We had a huge pile of them but sales are going crazy and we have been shipping like crazy. But we saved a little of everything we have for the show, but I would not be surprised if we sell out at the show. Not that we would actually really "sell out" we can always ship them and always have more in process... Anywho, stop by, say hi and flaunt your beast shirts and hats so we recognize you!
muddy

Unread postby muddy » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:39 am

Alarm is set for 0300. I'm meeting a Madison area local racing group at "Firemans Park" in Verona @ 0630 to do 2 loops on the Ironman bike course. Then afterwards a nice baby wipe shower in the truck and onto Deerfest for a few hours. Doubt I'll help close any bars down, but one never knows.
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:06 pm

muddy wrote:Alarm is set for 0300. I'm meeting a Madison area local racing group at "Firemans Park" in Verona @ 0630 to do 2 loops on the Ironman bike course. Then afterwards a nice baby wipe shower in the truck and onto Deerfest for a few hours. Doubt I'll help close any bars down, but one never knows.

Looking forward to meeting you!

I should be there around 1030 or so with Chuck Stash. Black Beast hat and Duff Beer shirt
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:10 pm

Heck of a good day. I should have taken pics, but we had the usual Beast Gear crew (Dan, Mario, Rick, Big Hunt, JoeRentmeester, etc) plus forum folks Tim, Deerhuntermark, Jackson Marsh, Stash59, Uncle Lou, UncleBuck3268 and all the way from Iowa… muddy! Sorry if I’m forgetting anyone. Great to meet folks and talk hunting. And the Beast booths were hopping. Fun day.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
KPillinois

Unread postby KPillinois » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:08 pm

greenhorndave wrote:Heck of a good day. I should have taken pics, but we had the usual Beast Gear crew (Dan, Mario, Rick, Big Hunt, JoeRentmeester, etc) plus forum folks Tim, Deerhuntermark, Jackson Marsh, Stash59, Uncle Lou, UncleBuck3268 and all the way from Iowa… muddy! Sorry if I’m forgetting anyone. Great to meet folks and talk hunting. And the Beast booths were hopping. Fun day.

I was there !!! It was awesome, i talked to Mario, Joe, Rick Kimball, Tyler and Uncle Lou !!!!! Only person i didn't talk to was Dan because he was busy with helping other customers. Picked up the Farm Country DVD and a Smoke Stealth strip for my highest Beast Stick in the tree from Lou in the Stealth Outdoors booth next door. Also bought a raffle ticket for a Beast Stand from Mario and got me a Beast Hat right before i left. Wanted to talk to everybody more, but i already took up too much of their time because customers needed assistance. FYI: Rick was in the Marines, i bet he comes out on top in this fitness thing they got going on !!!!!!!! Me on the Beast Stand:
BeastStand.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've changed my ways, I'm now looking for big bucks on public land.
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:22 pm

KPillinois wrote:
greenhorndave wrote:Heck of a good day. I should have taken pics, but we had the usual Beast Gear crew (Dan, Mario, Rick, Big Hunt, JoeRentmeester, etc) plus forum folks Tim, Deerhuntermark, Jackson Marsh, Stash59, Uncle Lou, UncleBuck3268 and all the way from Iowa… muddy! Sorry if I’m forgetting anyone. Great to meet folks and talk hunting. And the Beast booths were hopping. Fun day.

I was there !!! It was awesome, i talked to Mario, Joe, Rick Kimball, Tyler and Uncle Lou !!!!! Only person i didn't talk to was Dan because he was busy with helping other customers. Picked up the Farm Country DVD and a Smoke Stealth strip for my highest Beast Stick in the tree from Lou in the Stealth Outdoors booth next door. Also bought a raffle ticket for a Beast Stand from Mario and got me a Beast Hat right before i left. Wanted to talk to everybody more, but i already took up too much of their time because customers needed assistance. FYI: Rick was in the Marines, i bet he comes out on top in this fitness thing they got going on !!!!!!!! Me on the Beast Stand:BeastStand.jpg

8-)
clandestine.misfit

Unread postby clandestine.misfit » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:21 pm

muddy wrote:Alarm is set for 0300. I'm meeting a Madison area local racing group at "Firemans Park" in Verona @ 0630 to do 2 loops on the Ironman bike course. Then afterwards a nice baby wipe shower in the truck and onto Deerfest for a few hours. Doubt I'll help close any bars down, but one never knows.

I was absolutely floored when I heard how many miles you put on today. Good for you, what a feat. It was great to meet you :)
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:51 am

clandestine.misfit wrote:

I was absolutely floored when I heard how many miles you put on today. Good for you, what a feat. It was great to meet you :)

What time were you there? I missed meeting you unfortunately!
----------
UncleBuck3268
500 Club

Unread postby UncleBuck3268 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:53 am

Jackson Marsh wrote:
KPillinois wrote:

I was there !!! It was awesome, i talked to Mario, Joe, Rick Kimball, Tyler and Uncle Lou !!!!! Only person i didn't talk to was Dan because he was busy with helping other customers. Picked up the Farm Country DVD and a Smoke Stealth strip for my highest Beast Stick in the tree from Lou in the Stealth Outdoors booth next door. Also bought a raffle ticket for a Beast Stand from Mario and got me a Beast Hat right before i left. Wanted to talk to everybody more, but i already took up too much of their time because customers needed assistance. FYI: Rick was in the Marines, i bet he comes out on top in this fitness thing they got going on !!!!!!!! Me on the Beast Stand:BeastStand.jpg

8-)

Was awesome to meet you Jackson! Alway good putting faces with forum names. Was an awesome turnout. Also got equipped with some stealth strips from Lou. Appreciate it Uncle Lou. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there yesterday.

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”