some Lone Wolf deals

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

76chevy
500 Club

some Lone Wolf deals

Unread postby 76chevy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:47 am

". . . there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun." --Fred Bear
PLB
500 Club

Re: some Lone Wolf deals

Unread postby PLB » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 am

probably 2010 Chinese? Most of the USA 2011 models say just that and the price increase is reflected.
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
76chevy
500 Club

Unread postby 76chevy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:50 am

good point
". . . there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun." --Fred Bear
76chevy
500 Club

Unread postby 76chevy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 am

update just got the stand in the mail.

the stand is a made in USA 2011 model, $215 bucks to my door!!!

WOW :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

he new stands are flat out AWESOME!!!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:07 am

Thats a great deal... But if that website gets reported to L/W for selling below the min. price we are allowed to sell for there going to get banned as a dealer... Better buy one while they got em!
RaisedByWolves
500 Club

Unread postby RaisedByWolves » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 am

dan wrote:Thats a great deal... But if that website gets reported to L/W for selling below the min. price we are allowed to sell for there going to get banned as a dealer... Better buy one while they got em!

X2- if my manager at work sees anyone selling stuff below MAP he's the first one on the phone to the company
When better is possible, good is never good enough
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 am

RaisedByWolves wrote:
dan wrote:Thats a great deal... But if that website gets reported to L/W for selling below the min. price we are allowed to sell for there going to get banned as a dealer... Better buy one while they got em!

X2- if my manager at work sees anyone selling stuff below MAP he's the first one on the phone to the company

Exactly... I almost got banned from sales for selling a stand to my boss for cost because because he got me a cost deal on some other stuff... And that was back in the Andrae days. Andrae got that pissed at me.
76chevy
500 Club

Unread postby 76chevy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:31 pm

not trying to get anyone in trouble but I am certain my stand is the 2011 model,

It has the new wolf head bow holder and box says made in USA, stand also says made in USA in a couple places

LOVE the new design and the quality is top notch!
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Well buy them while they got em, cause the $249.99 price I have is the lowest I can sell for without jeopordizing my dealer status and I don't think it will take long for that guy to get turned in by a store that competes...
What I do to make my prices the cheapest is throw in a free DVD, and free shipping. Then It becomes the lowest because of the freebys. Anybody who is buying now though, I would grab that offer cause I guarentee its going to go away as soon as L/W finds out!
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Hey 76Chevy did you get that 2011 Alpha from the link you posted in your thread? Archery Addiction? Thanks PLB.....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
Beason
500 Club

Unread postby Beason » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Check this deal out if you're a member of Archery Talk:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1503091
RaisedByWolves
500 Club

Unread postby RaisedByWolves » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 pm

dan wrote:Well buy them while they got em, cause the $249.99 price I have is the lowest I can sell for without jeopordizing my dealer status and I don't think it will take long for that guy to get turned in by a store that competes...
What I do to make my prices the cheapest is throw in a free DVD, and free shipping. Then It becomes the lowest because of the freebys. Anybody who is buying now though, I would grab that offer cause I guarentee its going to go away as soon as L/W finds out!

yeah those guys never seem to go away do they dan...always someone trying to get around the rules :x drives a guy nuts when your trying to sell the stuff honestly
When better is possible, good is never good enough
76chevy
500 Club

Unread postby 76chevy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:27 pm

YES

Public Land Beast wrote:Hey 76Chevy did you get that 2011 Alpha from the link you posted in your thread? Archery Addiction? Thanks PLB.....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”