A House Divided

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Boogieman1
500 Club

Re: A House Divided

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:55 am

Tough call for me. In my state farmed deer fall under livestock laws. You can’t shoot the neighbors cow if it ends up on your property. It is also required that farm deer have a ear tag so they are easily recognized as a “jailbreak buck” Now I don’t believe in farming deer and high fences get me fighting mad. But if that hunter killed the buck, cut off the ear tag, entered it into some competition then he deserves everything he got and more. Been numerous cases in my state of neighbors to high fences sticking tractor jacks under the fence so the deer can escape then shooting em on there property and playing the same victim card. If he killed it on his property unknowingly than I see no probs and would have done the same myself. So a good job, nice work, awesome buck, high 5, fist pump, chest bump is in order. But if he cut out ear tags and did a bunch of shady stuff that’s a different scenario

Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”