Where to go, where to go..

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Thesouthpaw
500 Club

Re: Where to go, where to go..

Unread postby Thesouthpaw » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:55 pm

I'm thinking about just going back to Indiana in Novemebr, but then doing a late muzz hunt in Missourri after christmas. Since I'm a teacher, I have the entire week between christmas and New Years off. Instead of sitting around the house, I might as well head back to the midwest and try my hand at it. Anyone have any experience with Missourri muzz?

Anything worth doing, is worth over doing.
briar
500 Club

Unread postby briar » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:47 am

I am the worst person ever to answer this since i detest driving 45 minutes in my own state...but what about wisconsin or minnesota....seems there would be a lot of info on here that could be helpful :think:
SILhunter

Unread postby SILhunter » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:01 am

MitchB what county/special hunts did you put in for? Anyway you can go to the IDNR website and see what firearm and muzzleloader tags are left yet and if you didn't draw in the first lotto and can apply for the second and third lotto. Good luck
MitchB

Unread postby MitchB » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:46 am

SILhunter wrote:MitchB what county/special hunts did you put in for? Anyway you can go to the IDNR website and see what firearm and muzzleloader tags are left yet and if you didn't draw in the first lotto and can apply for the second and third lotto. Good luck

I put in for the first season at Goose Lake and Des Plaines, and then muzzleloader at goose Lake and Marseilles.

There’s a few second season permits still available at Goose Lake and Marseilles, but I have some work commitments that make it so I’d only be able to hunt one day for sure and maybe a second if I can do some finagling with the family.

I think I’m just going out of state for gun season this year. Leaning towards Indiana but haven’t completely ruled out Wisconsin.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”