Swamp cheat code

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

austin1990
500 Club

Re: Swamp cheat code

Unread postby austin1990 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:49 pm

PAbowhunter10 wrote:
mipubbucks24 wrote:Not to hijack the thread or anything as the article is great, but did all these people who made a name for themselves on the hunting beast just move over to Facebook and Instagram? Or did they just learn all they felt they could learn on the forum and move on? Many of those guys crabz, garret, Andy May, JoeRE they all were great contributors and now nothing. Also what happened to JeffG, & James? I fell like I am missing stuff because I don’t do Facebook and Instagram.

I have wondered the same thing. My assumption is some guys don’t want all the attention and try to limit the media exposure. From what I’ve seen, guys get good and start killin mature bucks consistently. Then they appear on a podcast or YouTube video. Then their name is exposed to the hunting community and everyone wants a piece of their time. Then they decide that they don’t like all the attention and go back to a quiet family life. Now that has nothing to do with participation on the beast forum, but Maybe they feel that they have nothing else to contribute here. There is also the possibility that they are just too busy.

That will be my guess too. I know a couple local guys that are big deer killers and do it consistently every year, and they get HOUNDED every season with wanting others to take them hunting and have lost hunting spots from others figuring out where they hunt. They've all stopped posting on forums and very few of them even have a FB account now.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”