HECS Energy Cloak

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

DevinJD2007
500 Club

Re: HECS Energy Cloak

Unread postby DevinJD2007 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:11 pm

All I can say is WOW... :roll:

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Who needs a cloak... I have magic pixie dust! ;)
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:58 pm

tresleggos wrote:another amazing scam for some yuppie or moron to buy

No doubt! :roll: :lol: They got these ads splattered all over the latest hunting magazines :lol: :lol: It's true though people must be buying this S&*@??
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:35 pm

I have seen this product/concept. I was wondering when I would see talk on this subject.

It appears they have some marketing behind them. We will see where it goes. You all know that effective marketing dominates.

Just read an article in Inside Archery on how NAP had to reinvent itself. They started in 1971 Selling broadheads. The crux of the article said, all they had to do the first 3 decades was make a good broadhead and run a small black and white ad here and there.

And they were a dominant player just doing that.

But around the yr 2000 that all changed, per the article.

Marketing took over. They also cited quality was everywhere, but marketing made people rocket to the top. So the bottom line of the article was that they got dominant in marketing.

Mathew Mcpherson stated few yrs ago, cant just have a great product, you have to have great marketing (I am paraphrasing, hate to misquote him)
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
huntinnurse
500 Club

Unread postby huntinnurse » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:43 pm

With great marketing you could sell icecubes to eskimos and fire to the devil.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV
chad
500 Club

Unread postby chad » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:05 pm

venisonassassin wrote:If it was an invisibility cloak i'd be sold. :lol:

Don't worry, I'm sure that's already in the works! :lol:
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:20 pm

I wonder if I threw this thing in my scent chamber if it would negate the effect, double sanitize me, or the whole Fu%^&*g thing would blow up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
Spysar
500 Club

Unread postby Spysar » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Uncle Lou wrote:I have seen this product/concept. I was wondering when I would see talk on this subject.

It appears they have some marketing behind them. We will see where it goes. You all know that effective marketing dominates.

Just read an article in Inside Archery on how NAP had to reinvent itself. They started in 1971 Selling broadheads. The crux of the article said, all they had to do the first 3 decades was make a good broadhead and run a small black and white ad here and there.

And they were a dominant player just doing that.

But around the yr 2000 that all changed, per the article.

Marketing took over. They also cited quality was everywhere, but marketing made people rocket to the top. So the bottom line of the article was that they got dominant in marketing.

Mathew Mcpherson stated few yrs ago, cant just have a great product, you have to have great marketing (I am paraphrasing, hate to misquote him)

I'm friends with the guy who helped "re invent" NAP.I have some of their new for 2010 stuff. I wish I had the article you read.
A buck will see you three times, and hear you twice, but he's only gonna smell you once.
lungbuster
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WFTF

Unread postby lungbuster » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:03 am

Lou is spot on about marketing selling products.............Just look at some of the crap that sold well last season (Acorn cruncher for example) I was in a bow shop last year and the owner said he couldn't keep them on the shelves..........Now you and I know it was marketing that sold it cause it sure as heck didn't give you any advantage, but because people saw the ads and it being used on TV it was a "must have".
If this HECS thing get legs and does well getting it marketed and branded you will see it being used by all the "pro's" just like scent loc. ;)
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:07 pm

spysar, I would be more than willing to send you a copy. I am easy to get a hold of. PM or click my signature. That will take you to my website and give you email or phone

I forget your friends name, but it was a good article.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”