The public land challenge-- Dan & Joe's plan

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Beauford

Re: The public land challenge-- Dan & Joe's plan

Unread postby Beauford » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:35 am

Dewey & Jackson Marsh. You guys crack me up :lol: You two need a video of anything together. Doesn't even need to be about Hunting. I want a video of recruiting people to drag them out for ya lol. As for what the Cereal Killer :D - He is One of a Kind & Deserve All Respect from Anyone on the Hunting Beast. Been a legend long ago that we still get to watch & learn & that my Beast friends Is PRICELESS.

backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:40 am

Beauford wrote:Dewey & Jackson Marsh. You guys crack me up :lol: You two need a video of anything together. Doesn't even need to be about Hunting. I want a video of recruiting people to drag them out for ya lol. As for what the Cereal Killer :D - He is One of a Kind & Deserve All Respect from Anyone on the Hunting Beast. Been a legend long ago that we still get to watch & learn & that my Beast friends Is PRICELESS.

Couldn't agree more with every sentence

JM and Dewey are swamp rats and I know they should be filming and sharing....what a hoot that’d be!! Id volunteer to film if I were closer but my drive to and from would be a little excessive

As for the BBSK Joe and Jake....man I love it and find myself envious of all those guys! What hunting is supposed to be rote there!!
PredatorTC
500 Club

Unread postby PredatorTC » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:53 am

Dewey wrote:
PredatorTC wrote:
dan wrote:There is an inner drive within my heart that pushes me to hunt harder, push farther, and test my personal limits. A lot of people talk the talk, but few actually live the life and ride the storm. A few of you out there know what I mean. I had a blast last week. Pouring rain, flooding rivers, lack of sleep, and pushing my self and my body beyond its capabilities is what I live for... Michigan was a true challenge. My hats off to all whom were involved, and thank you all for all the kind comments and encouragement. Now... back to killing...Attach6179_20191011_091035.jpg

Your quote here reminded me of the time we came out of the woods from deep and we were headed up a steep hill. As my and Jake's young legs got to the top of the hill, Dan said "one sec, I've got a story for you guys!". Haha loved it. there aren't many people Dan's age doing what Dan still does with the drive that he has.

That’s how us old guys take a break. Story telling is the perfect opportunity to make an excuse to rest without looking weak. :lol:

Ask Jackson Marsh. I did a lot of that helping him drag his buck out. :shhh:

:lol: :lol:
Beauford

Unread postby Beauford » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:58 am

I could film for both of them next year when I have more time.. They are somewhat neighbors from where I live. But then I would need to drag the slobs out :lol:
PredatorTC
500 Club

Unread postby PredatorTC » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:02 am

NorthwoodsWiscoHnter wrote:
dan wrote:How often do you see a group like that where I am the one wearing the most camo... lol :lol:

I must be converting you! :lol:

:lol: :whistle:
NYBackcountry
500 Club

Unread postby NYBackcountry » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:01 pm

Best part of the video is Dan crushing that sandwich genuinely listening to Joe and Jake's hunt. It's funny, I have people ask me about my hunts or hunting in general, very few people listen intently or are truly interested in what your saying, even other "hunters". I very rarely go into any kind of detail anymore. But my point is it's awesome to be in a group of guys who are super into the hunt. 8-) 8-)

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”