Please Delete

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

matt1336
500 Club

Re: Arrowhead / Duck Potato

Unread postby matt1336 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:00 am

RiverBottoms wrote:What do you guys do when you find a big patch of arrowhead on your hunting grounds? Is it worth keying in on, in terms of figuring out a setup up, or do you find that there is not much benefit to this knowledge when it comes to hunting? I found some in a small cattail marsh with pressure on all sides around it. Bedding in the marsh is ok, not great. Enlighten me.

The thp guys love that stuff. If I remember right, they keyed in on it late in the season a killed a buck or two over it.

matt1336
500 Club

Re: Arrowhead / Duck Potato

Unread postby matt1336 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:01 am

RiverBottoms wrote:What do you guys do when you find a big patch of arrowhead on your hunting grounds? Is it worth keying in on, in terms of figuring out a setup up, or do you find that there is not much benefit to this knowledge when it comes to hunting? I found some in a small cattail marsh with pressure on all sides around it. Bedding in the marsh is ok, not great. Enlighten me.

The thp guys love that stuff. If I remember right, they keyed in on it late in the season a killed a buck or two over it.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”