What is your preference?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Jrichard
Facebook: Rhode Island

What is your preference?

Unread postby Jrichard » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:12 pm

Good afternoon all! It’s been a looooooong time since I posted! Life has taken me by the horns so to speak. Come July 11th I will have a little have a 1 year old doe ;) so the internet has taken a back seat. I left my desk job to become an electrician to improve the future of my little yearling. Lol

Now that the update is over. One thing that I have been pondering for months is what’s the best state for public land hunting. I have called environmental management in many states and they aren’t very helpful as far as giving advice on deer heard. So I was wondering if anyone could lead me in a good direction as far as how plentiful deer are in an are. I want to take my cousin out who just started hunting and I want to give him good examples of how deer travel. Rhode Island doesn’t have a very good deer heard lol. Not much teaching material

backstraps

Re: What is your preference?

Unread postby backstraps » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Welcoming back!! Life has a way to changing quick and congratulations of the lil doe :D

What states are you considering
Im sure you could get some tips if you narrow the selection down

Good luck

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”