Dan Infalt at the Iowa deer classic!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Whitetailaddict
500 Club

Re: Dan Infalt at the Iowa deer classic!

Unread postby Whitetailaddict » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:02 am

muddy wrote:It was good to put faces with names, great to touch base with old friends, and to finally see these sticks and the stand in person.

I am a cheap-azz and wasnt going to purchase until I actually banged them around. These things are legit, I even cut my forearm, to the point of bleeding, within 10 seconds of picking a stick up. All 5 sticks and the stand together weigh way less than I anticipated. Also saw the LW custom gear stuff, it is also VERY nice, the coated metal is too notch.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed those PBR tall boys I carried in. I know I sure enjoyed the other 12 of them! It was fun to talk deer as get in person perspective of how/why people do what they do state to state. Hope I didn't ruffle any feathers, brutal honesty isnt for everyone

You have to be careful around those sticks especially with all those PBR tall boys thinning your blood. Not sure if those Stealth Strips double as a tourniquet or not. I know I told Dan they've drawn blood on me a few times this past fall.

Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:44 am

I thought the booth was pretty busy when dan was there, of course not Crush busy, so I see your point.

Muddy, great to finally meet you, and glad you made it back later. I’ve actually grown to like your brutal honesty, no feathers ruffled here, or in my group. Too bad Ed wasn’t there to defend himself :lol:

Also, I think I met more beasts at this show outside of Wisconsin, even more than in Ohio. I was surprised by how many showed up from Iowa and elsewhere.

Bryan (Cbigbear) and his lovely wife Ashley of mobile hunting Gear (stick Talons), came all the way up from Louisiana to hang for most of the show. Hope they make it to Wisconsin for deer fest in August. I think that is on the agenda for fall.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
Tim H
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090396597022

Unread postby Tim H » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:25 am

muddy wrote:It was good to put faces with names, great to touch base with old friends, and to finally see these sticks and the stand in person.

I am a cheap-azz and wasnt going to purchase until I actually banged them around. These things are legit, I even cut my forearm, to the point of bleeding, within 10 seconds of picking a stick up. All 5 sticks and the stand together weigh way less than I anticipated. Also saw the LW custom gear stuff, it is also VERY nice, the coated metal is too notch.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed those PBR tall boys I carried in. I know I sure enjoyed the other 12 of them! It was fun to talk deer as get in person perspective of how/why people do what they do state to state. Hope I didn't ruffle any feathers, brutal honesty isnt for everyone

It was great to meet you Muddy! Thanks for the PBR and I really appreciated your honesty!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”