Always deer hunting.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

UofLbowhunter
500 Club

Re: Always deer hunting.

Unread postby UofLbowhunter » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:55 pm

I do have to admit, i get alot of road rage honks and dirty looks on the hwys around the public ground i hunt. :P i usally do 35 in a 55 :lol:

Bucks,ducks, turkeys,and bass!
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:14 pm

Nothing wrong with an obsession if u can control it and not let it eat ya alive. Missed out on a lot of important things in my life roaming North Americas woodlots. Gave up most my other hobbies for awhile. Then one day I just woke up and said I like those other hobbies to. So I went back to em and look to them with the same excitement as deer season.

I was looking through a scrap book the other day at some hunts through the years. Many of those days I'm smiling with my prize was on loved ones birthdays, thanksgivings and even family Christmas's. The smile I once had kinda left me with a feeling of guilt. We only get one rodeo so live it as you see fit, just be prepared for the consequences of your choices. And never lose sight of what really is important. Just my 0.2
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
jkelley1487

Unread postby jkelley1487 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:41 am

Boogieman1 wrote:Nothing wrong with an obsession if u can control it and not let it eat ya alive. Missed out on a lot of important things in my life roaming North Americas woodlots. Gave up most my other hobbies for awhile. Then one day I just woke up and said I like those other hobbies to. So I went back to em and look to them with the same excitement as deer season.

I was looking through a scrap book the other day at some hunts through the years. Many of those days I'm smiling with my prize was on loved ones birthdays, thanksgivings and even family Christmas's. The smile I once had kinda left me with a feeling of guilt. We only get one rodeo so live it as you see fit, just be prepared for the consequences of your choices. And never lose sight of what really is important. Just my 0.2

Well said.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”