Dans Hunting Season

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

minnesotahunter
Facebook: No Facebook

Dans Hunting Season

Unread postby minnesotahunter » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:46 am

Not sure if anyone has any updates on Dans bowhunting season as of late. Any close encounters with big boys or shots fired recently? Just need an update on the BBSK's late season.

"If you consider an unsuccessful hunt to be a waste of time, then the true meaning of the chase eludes you all together"
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Dans Hunting Season

Unread postby dan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:20 am

minnesotahunter wrote:Not sure if anyone has any updates on Dans bowhunting season as of late. Any close encounters with big boys or shots fired recently? Just need an update on the BBSK's late season.

Its been slow... Got my sights set on some nice bucks and held out. Im still in the cat and mouse game. Hunting for me right now is the best its been all season, but late season is always great season if I still got a tag... No better time to pattern big bucks if you don't lock yourself to one area or spot. Got a cell cam on a bedding area right now trying to intercept an old 10 pointer that likes to show up late season in one of my areas. He showed up a couple mornings ago entering the bedding area in daylight / greylight. I thought for sure I would get him that evening, even played hooky from work, but the wind had some unexpected changes and he was not seen since. He probably caught me.... But I ain't gave up yet!
minnesotahunter

Unread postby minnesotahunter » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:56 am

Great, had to make sure you were working on killing a giant. I figured it was a busy fall with the sticks release and all. Good luck!
"If you consider an unsuccessful hunt to be a waste of time, then the true meaning of the chase eludes you all together"
swampnovice31

Unread postby swampnovice31 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:31 pm

STICKS AND STAND THAT IS LADDY ;)
minnesotahunter

Unread postby minnesotahunter » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:24 pm

He released a stand? I have the sticks but haven't seen a stand release. I thought that was next year.
jporcello
500 Club

Unread postby jporcello » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:15 am

minnesotahunter wrote:He released a stand? I have the sticks but haven't seen a stand release. I thought that was next year.

last i heard he said in the spring
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results” Albert Einstein

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”