Any info on the beast gear stands?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
headgear
500 Club

Re: Any info on the beast gear stands?

Unread postby headgear » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:25 am

dan wrote: The 1st stand is about the same size as the assault you have, its weight is about 6.5 pounds, its made of solid aluminum much like your assault, but the process of making it allows us to make it less bulky. It has a built in adjustable bow holder... After completion we are going to work on a larger size which should be about 7 or 7.5 pounds (estimation) and be the size of about the alpha.

Oh boy so hard to choose, might have to wait for the larger stand. Will they both be for sale before next bow season?

Perfectionitz

Unread postby Perfectionitz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:28 am

My buddy is looking to buy a lone wolf. Plan on selling him mine, so definitely count me in on buying this! I love my beast sticks. The weight has made so much of a difference, I can’t wait to have an even lighter setup! Thanks Dan!
I HAVE THE TENDENCY TO DO IT UP
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:03 am

AR Hunter wrote:
dan wrote:
swampnovice31 wrote:is there any where we can see pictures of the stand or some specs on it.. type of metal.., hang on or climber? ect?? is it just called the beast gear stand then? Im looking for something lighter for sure.. I love my wolf assault hang on but am always open to trying something lighter..

The 1st stand is about the same size as the assault you have, its weight is about 6.5 pounds, its made of solid aluminum much like your assault, but the process of making it allows us to make it less bulky. It has a built in adjustable bow holder... After completion we are going to work on a larger size which should be about 7 or 7.5 pounds (estimation) and be the size of about the alpha.

I understand if you can’t speak to specifics at this point , but does the stand have platform leveling features?

yes
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:22 am

headgear wrote:
dan wrote: The 1st stand is about the same size as the assault you have, its weight is about 6.5 pounds, its made of solid aluminum much like your assault, but the process of making it allows us to make it less bulky. It has a built in adjustable bow holder... After completion we are going to work on a larger size which should be about 7 or 7.5 pounds (estimation) and be the size of about the alpha.

Oh boy so hard to choose, might have to wait for the larger stand. Will they both be for sale before next bow season?

Probably just the smaller one this coming year, but the bigger one should be a lot faster than the smaller one cause just the platform will change.
rutjunkie

Unread postby rutjunkie » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:43 am

Really interested in the 7.5# alpha size stand. Thats over 7# savings! Huge!! Tell us it will be ready by next hunting season :pray:
There is only so many Novembers in ones life, make the most of them.
AR Hunter

Unread postby AR Hunter » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:05 am

dan wrote:
AR Hunter wrote:
dan wrote:
swampnovice31 wrote:is there any where we can see pictures of the stand or some specs on it.. type of metal.., hang on or climber? ect?? is it just called the beast gear stand then? Im looking for something lighter for sure.. I love my wolf assault hang on but am always open to trying something lighter..

The 1st stand is about the same size as the assault you have, its weight is about 6.5 pounds, its made of solid aluminum much like your assault, but the process of making it allows us to make it less bulky. It has a built in adjustable bow holder... After completion we are going to work on a larger size which should be about 7 or 7.5 pounds (estimation) and be the size of about the alpha.

I understand if you can’t speak to specifics at this point , but does the stand have platform leveling features?

yes

Awesome, thank you!
rff

Unread postby rff » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:14 am

Would love to have the new stand right away, but I will probably hold off for the larger one as well.
M0nster

Unread postby M0nster » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:52 pm

2019, your gonna see a whole Lotta LW & XOP up in classifieds ads!. I'm ready!. Already put $200 in my savings account for the stand and sticks.
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:24 am

Put me down for a stand whichever is out before next hunting season.

Will 6.5 include seat cushion and strap buckle?
Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
swampnovice31

Unread postby swampnovice31 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:53 am

Tennhunter3 wrote:Put me down for a stand whichever is out before next hunting season.

Will 6.5 include seat cushion and strap buckle?

im sure it will
SmallJawNH

Unread postby SmallJawNH » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:24 am

Excited to for the stand. I like my Lone Wolf and thought about moving to a tree saddle to cut down weight/bulk but this stand sounds like a better option for me.
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:36 am

rff wrote:Would love to have the new stand right away, but I will probably hold off for the larger one as well.

Not this guy, with the amount of miles I put on in a season with a stand on my back I think I will just get use to it. I can always buy a bigger one and spoil the kids when I pass them the best mobile stand in the world when they are ready to bowhunt.
rutjunkie

Unread postby rutjunkie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:14 am

Maybe someone can talk dan into the alpha size stand being introduced first. I would think there would be alot more demand. :D
There is only so many Novembers in ones life, make the most of them.
Eddiegomes83
500 Club

Unread postby Eddiegomes83 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:12 pm

rutjunkie wrote:Maybe someone can talk dan into the alpha size stand being introduced first. I would think there would be alot more demand. :D

I guess us little stand guys better start speaking up.
gunner24

Unread postby gunner24 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:38 pm

If I were to buy one It would be the 6.5# for sure! I have the assault right now so that's what I'm used to

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”