Spot Hogg Keeton?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Southern Buck

Spot Hogg Keeton?

Unread postby Southern Buck » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:47 am

Was looking into getting a new release and this design has me intrigued. I place my thumb on the back of my neck and pull the trigger with my middle finger, so it appears this release would work well with that form, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with it. Any help would be appreciated.

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. John 20:31
<DK>
500 Club

Re: Spot Hogg Keeton?

Unread postby <DK> » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:29 am

I really like mine. It has its issues but I like the way its designed.

One thing is the end of that hand bracket will dig into your cheek if youre shooting w the middle finger so its possible might have to adjust your peep. I got by w/o having to do that. I do not like either of the buckles. The one adjusts the release nicely but it dangles when youre not using it. Its in a odd position when you tuck it in the wrist strap temporarily. Id rather it be a rod instead of a strap so it could lock backwards when not using it. The buckle for strapping it to your wrist needs to be longer so it can be pre set and you can just slip it on quickly in the field.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”