Public land parking where do you park? What’s legal?other the the parking lot.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

matt1336
500 Club

Re: Public land parking where do you park? What’s legal?other the the parking lot.

Unread postby matt1336 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:48 pm

I park where there’s not any no parking signs.... while using common sense of course. No parking on interstate highways or on top of someone’s driveway
Jon308

Re: Public land parking where do you park? What’s legal?other the the parking lot.

Unread postby Jon308 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:55 pm

matt1336 wrote:I park where there’s not any no parking signs.... while using common sense of course. No parking on interstate highways or on top of someone’s driveway

I was more wondering about off the side of road road , since some places have limit parking spots, also I was wondering about off the side of interstate , not the shoulder but way off the interstate if possible.
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Jon308 wrote:
matt1336 wrote:I park where there’s not any no parking signs.... while using common sense of course. No parking on interstate highways or on top of someone’s driveway

I was more wondering about off the side of road road , since some places have limit parking spots, also I was wondering about off the side of interstate , not the shoulder but way off the interstate if possible.

That would probably get you a ticket unless you can clear the right of way, and don’t get seen entering/leaving.

Matt don’t forget to check each township. Some of them only have no parking signs on city streets when you enter the town, and they will nail you with a ticket. They did this on a lake near my house. Nobody knew about it and man did they clean house on the tickets. Never put up no parking signs either. It was rough.
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”