My Hunter Profile

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Bogle

Re: My Hunter Profile

Unread postby Bogle » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Really enjoyed it. Always like learning something while I read these. Great job.

hunter_mike

Unread postby hunter_mike » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:46 pm

Finally got a chance to read this and it was well worth it. Nice bio LD! Those are some dandy bucks you have taken
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
JoeRE
500 Club

Unread postby JoeRE » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:33 pm

Great writeup man. I love these progression of a hunter threads. I would say your dad raised you right!
rizzo999
500 Club

Unread postby rizzo999 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:36 am

Great write-up of your evolution as a hunter Lockdown! Can't wait to see your 2018 trophy field pics later this year.
Lockdown

Unread postby Lockdown » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:31 am

JoeRE wrote:Great writeup man. I love these progression of a hunter threads. I would say your dad raised you right!

He sure did. Very thankful for the time I got to spend outdoors in my youth. I didn’t mention fishing much but Dad even brought me to Canada fishing when I was 8. I’ve been there about 10 times.

My mom certainly deserves some credit too. Many a Sunday morning her vote was church but Dad and I got a free pass to go chase ducks around.

My mom even brought me out bowhunting once when Dad was in Colorado elk hunting. I didn’t have a drivers license at the time (wasn’t because I wasn’t old enough - I had gotten in trouble with the 5-0 :lol: ) so she dropped me off. I ended up shooting a buck that night too.
MDSikajunkie

Unread postby MDSikajunkie » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:05 am

Wow! That was a great read. Thanks for sharing your stories and photos and thanks for sharing your insights with the rest of us. Another reason The Beast is the best resource out there. It’s all about the people.

Thanks again.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”