Ultimate Hang On Treestand!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

audeerhunter

Re: Ultimate Hang On Treestand!

Unread postby audeerhunter » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:28 am

Interesting read. I totaly agree with dan. I build my own stand too the way i want them. Dan is your going to be cast ( tilt pour ). It look like it is from the pictures , but also looks kind of looks machined from billet.

Enkriss
500 Club

Unread postby Enkriss » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:55 am

dan wrote:
Ashreve93 wrote:
dan wrote:SPRING ON THE 1ST VERSION IS LOOKING LIKE A REAL POSSIBILITY.

Oh man, im excited! I cant believe its ready..

Are you going to start the "pm me when it's available" thing again? That was pretty awesome.

Im guessing all of the individual specs will not be available until the first day of sale?

We are just motering along... I will keep everyone posted. Made a new proto platform the other day that is ridicules,. Can't wait to test it in the woods.

What are the platform dimensions?
DUCKS2525

Unread postby DUCKS2525 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:30 am

Dan, do you have any preliminary specs? Platform, seat, length, width and approximate weight? Your sticks look great! Thanks man!
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:42 am

Been saving my pennies for a beast stand, then I will be set for life, leaving my old lone wolfs to the kids.
Chuck B
500 Club

Unread postby Chuck B » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:08 am

J Gilbert wrote:
bowtarist wrote:Have any of you guys ever thought about doing away with the seat and putting something like that Hazmore Fanatic ground seat on it?

I've got one of these hammock seats and can't see how one would work with a hang on stand given that you need the bottom bar to spread the hammock out from the seat. What I could see would be something more similar to the old Loggy Bayou seats or possibly a net/trampoline-type like Millennium uses. I forget if it was here or elsewhere, but I recall seeing someone custom fit a Millennium M25/M50 seat to a LW/XOP-type stand.. that would be a huge selling point for me and could also aid in weight reduction

This Loggy Bayou seats (and stand) were the absolute most comfortable hang on stand I ever had, was pissed when they stopped making them. They did weigh about a hundred pounds tho...
If you aren't green and growing, you are ripe and rotting
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:26 am

DUCKS2525 wrote:Dan, do you have any preliminary specs? Platform, seat, length, width and approximate weight? Your sticks look great! Thanks man!

The proto Im working on now is about 7 pounds. Super strong and super quiet. All moving parts are buffered with thick ( like around 3/8 thick ) lubricated washers. It has a built in adjustable bow holder. The platform is similar to L/W'S assault in size but lighter. I don't want to go into to much detail cause we are still proto-typing and some things could change.
Eddiegomes83
500 Club

Unread postby Eddiegomes83 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:28 am

dan wrote:
DUCKS2525 wrote:Dan, do you have any preliminary specs? Platform, seat, length, width and approximate weight? Your sticks look great! Thanks man!

The proto Im working on now is about 7 pounds. Super strong and super quiet. All moving parts are buffered with thick ( like around 3/8 thick ) lubricated washers. It has a built in adjustable bow holder. The platform is similar to L/W'S assault in size but lighter. I don't want to go into to much detail cause we are still proto-typing and some things could change.

Foot rest options would be awesome...also maybe some built in accessory hooks on the seat or seat post for bags or other gear.
"Am I the Only One" - Aaron Lewis

EGOutdoors youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UClk54pzxS6MsnSTCOtTvKJg

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”