For all the Wisconsin Hunters

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Mathewshooter

For all the Wisconsin Hunters

Unread postby Mathewshooter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:32 am

I dont know if anyone has posted this or not, but its good to know what your Senators are up to.

http://www.sportsmensalliance.org/news/ ... lic-lands/

I take my Bowhunting seriously
Net Guy
500 Club

Re: For all the Wisconsin Hunters

Unread postby Net Guy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 am

Thanks for posting. Sure hope it doesn't pass. That would probably drive people away from hunting. It would also increase pressure on other public areas. Bad idea all the way around if you ask me.
llcooljames

Unread postby llcooljames » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:00 am

Are there alot of people hunting in the state parks? I know you cant in the closest one to me already.
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:33 am

Taking away use of any public land is bad for all of us!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:35 am

Mathewshooter wrote:I dont know if anyone has posted this or not, but its good to know what your Senators are up to.

http://www.sportsmensalliance.org/news/ ... lic-lands/

Its all over Facebook
JAK
500 Club

Unread postby JAK » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:37 am

llcooljames wrote:Are there alot of people hunting in the state parks? I know you cant in the closest one to me already.

I know of a few that is by permit. But they take this then the can take that. Where would they stop :snooty:
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Can we ban libtard democrats too?
The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
llcooljames

Unread postby llcooljames » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:39 am

JAK wrote:
llcooljames wrote:Are there alot of people hunting in the state parks? I know you cant in the closest one to me already.

I know of a few that is by permit. But they take this then the can take that. Where would they stop :snooty:

Good Point. I for one am against the proposal. Denying access to any public lands isnt a good thing.
RDubs44

Unread postby RDubs44 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:16 am

Saw the headline this morning....

The closer you get to the countrys tallest buildings the government parallel universe begins.

Start voting!
Buckinator

Unread postby Buckinator » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:45 am

This is What Roger Roth (State Senator) had to say when I contacted him:

"S.B. 774 and 775 were just introduced by Senator Risser on 2/7 and referred to the committee on Sporting Heritage, Mining and Forestry. The bill has not yet received a public hearing and would also need an executive session in order to be eligible for floor votes. Additionally, this legislation does not have an Assembly companion bill at this time, and would need to go through the same process in that legislative body. I promise to keep your opposition to this legislation in mind should it reach the floor for a vote. If I can ever be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out."

Im not sure what it means...Looks like all we can do is voice your opinion and keep pressure on.
Mathewshooter

Unread postby Mathewshooter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 am

Buckinator wrote:This is What Roger Roth (State Senator) had to say when I contacted him:

"S.B. 774 and 775 were just introduced by Senator Risser on 2/7 and referred to the committee on Sporting Heritage, Mining and Forestry. The bill has not yet received a public hearing and would also need an executive session in order to be eligible for floor votes. Additionally, this legislation does not have an Assembly companion bill at this time, and would need to go through the same process in that legislative body. I promise to keep your opposition to this legislation in mind should it reach the floor for a vote. If I can ever be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out."

Im not sure what it means...Looks like all we can do is voice your opinion and keep pressure on.

Thats Politician speak for I dont know how Im gonna vote yet :D
llcooljames

Unread postby llcooljames » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:44 am

Mathewshooter wrote:
Buckinator wrote:This is What Roger Roth (State Senator) had to say when I contacted him:

"I haven't received my check yet from the lobbyists so ask me again in a few months"
Mathewshooter

Unread postby Mathewshooter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:18 am

llcooljames wrote:
Mathewshooter wrote:

"I haven't received my check yet from the lobbyists so ask me again in a few months"

:lol: :lol:
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:49 pm

if they did that in my state id be an outlaw they can try and catch me if they want
THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL A HUNTER HAS IS BETWEEN HIS SHOULDERS
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:05 am

ghoasthunter wrote:if they did that in my state id be an outlaw they can try and catch me if they want

Amen brotha me too

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”