What beast style hunting means to you

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Boogieman1
500 Club

What beast style hunting means to you

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:30 am

After reading several recent threads on gadgets and equipment thought I would breathe some fresh air. Beast hunting to me means giving it your best shot. It means I am gonna out work the next guy. It's not relying on Gadgets and gizmos to magically make a buck appear but instead using the human mind to make a plan, your legs to do the homework and your will power to close the deal. It's a system that will work for anyone regardless of financial situation. For the new members read through the ALL TIME TACTICAL THREADS.... There is pearls of wisdom in there for the beginner as well as seasoned vets. This site is special and will produce results for anyone who puts forth the effort to apply what's being taught. Is it easy? No Does it work overnight? No Are you gonna make mistakes along the way? Yes But there is a virtual goldmine of information on here not costing u a dime, all anyone has to do is put forth the time and effort. Good Luck on the Journey!

Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
<DK>
500 Club

Re: What beast style hunting means to you

Unread postby <DK> » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:32 am

Good post!
stash59

Re: What beast style hunting means to you

Unread postby stash59 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:51 am

seazofcheeze wrote:http://www.thehuntingbeast.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33825&hilit=Beast+style

Nice bump. Great topic boogie.
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”