Q&A with Dan & Mario (CHECK IT OUT)

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

RatMe

Re: Q&A with Dan & Mario (CHECK IT OUT)

Unread postby RatMe » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:09 pm

I agree with most here when I say we are on pins a needles waiting for the next release. So informative and thorough on each question. I could listen to these everyday all day. GOLD.

I especially like the mindset that Dan presents in part three, where he describes location on public land has his own personal "private land". I recently found an area like this in an expanded archery zone and feel like I have the world by the you know what. The buck was where he is supposed to be on a TINY chunk of land, where few are crazy/stupid enough to think a buck would be here. Excited for September would be an understatement.

Thanks to this site and all associated with it for providing a place to learn, grow, develop, and hopefully succeed.

Waymore

Unread postby Waymore » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:13 am

RatMe wrote:I agree with most here when I say we are on pins a needles waiting for the next release. So informative and thorough on each question. I could listen to these everyday all day. GOLD.

I especially like the mindset that Dan presents in part three, where he describes location on public land has his own personal "private land". I recently found an area like this in an expanded archery zone and feel like I have the world by the you know what. The buck was where he is supposed to be on a TINY chunk of land, where few are crazy/stupid enough to think a buck would be here. Excited for September would be an understatement.

Thanks to this site and all associated with it for providing a place to learn, grow, develop, and hopefully succeed.

I agree also. Private land doesn't necessarily mean low pressure and public land doesn't always mean high pressure
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:43 am

Marios description of how he gets to hear the deer get up for the evening in the swamp and take a breath is amazing.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”