Crusher

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

PK_
500 Club

Re: Crusher

Unread postby PK_ » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Darn. Title made me think I was going to get another chance to rave about my acorn crusher.

Dressedtokill wrote:How do you keep your gear clean?

Tide works well for me.

Though I have heard good things about the scent crusher doohickeys from the guys who do the scent control stuff.

Welcome to the beast, you will notice any thread related to a scent control item or tactic seems to take some awkward tangents around here. Lots of guys here just hunt the wind and don't bother with scent control. But hunt how you like and have fun.

No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.
Everybody's selling dreams. I'm too cheap to buy one.
Rich M wrote:Typically, hunting FL has been like getting a root canal
rbuck

Re: Crusher

Unread postby rbuck » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:32 pm

I like the scent crusher bag. I got one last year at like half price, I think it was 80 bucks. I just throw my gear in there, let it run and it's good. I don't have to wash my clothes more than once a year. It won't fool all of the deer all of the time but maybe it will give you that extra second you need on that buck of a lifetime. It definitely takes smell out of clothing and boots. I don't bother with scent spray or any of that other stuff though.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”