Rocky & Rambo accompanied me on this Ohio hunt

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

xpauliber
500 Club

Rocky & Rambo accompanied me on this Ohio hunt

Unread postby xpauliber » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:16 am

I'm working on a project in the off-season for my mounts and I made this video for it.

I'm a big Sly fan and Rambo and Rocky are two of my favorite characters of his. I've used 4 different songs from some of those movies to try and capture the feelings I go through in a typical archery season and in particular on my hunt in Ohio this year. My brother & I go to Ohio in November for a week every year. We have such high hopes on the drive out talking about what MIGHT come by and we're all pumped up (first song). Then when we get out there, if the deer aren't moving or the weather sucks or things just aren't going right, it's easy to get bummed out, ESPECIALLY when you're doing dark to dark all day sits for a week like we do (It's a Long Road). Then, I ended up seeing a couple bucks using this one particular funnel which pumped me up and I moved my stand and was determined to sit there for the rest of our hunt (Rocky training music). And then finally, everything worked out for me and I scored on a buck and cue the Rocky victory music. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also added a bunch of messages in the middle that I sent to my buddies through the course of the archery season...I'm sure you guys will relate to a bunch of them.

https://vimeo.com/206123514

Jackson Marsh

Re: Rocky & Rambo accompanied me on this Ohio hunt

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:37 am

8-)

I really enjoyed that, well done. :dance:
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Rocky & Rambo accompanied me on this Ohio hunt

Unread postby Stanley » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 am

8-)
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”