Blast From The Past.......Live From The Stand

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dewey

Re: Blast From The Past.......Live From The Stand

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Hawthorne wrote:Wow! Smartphones and the live from the field thread has come along ways since 2011. Even people's views about smartphones.

Everybody except Dan and JoeRE. Guess who is still killing the big bucks. They might be onto something. :think: :whistle:

I have been busted a few times with phone in hand when they came in by surprise but can't say my smartphone has ever cost me a buck I wanted to kill yet.

stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 pm

Just read the 1st 10 pages. Cool beans. Wished more of the old crew still participated like they used too!!!
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:50 am

Great information!

I still don't have a smartphone...LOL!

Enjoying nature and my surroundings are enough entertainment for me. Getting away from everything else and enjoying the solitude is why I love hunting. I think messing with a smartphone would take away from that. Just my opinion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Half the spots I hunt now I can't even use my phone. Next year I am going to carry in a small notebook and pen and just write my thoughts and observations down. Might get interesting, maybe will help me down the road, who knows.
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”