Show off your Euro-mounts.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Show off your Euro-mounts.

Unread postby Stanley » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:54 pm

I'm sharing these instructional prints with anyone that is interested in making their own European Skull Mount Wall / Table Pedestal.

Imagefree image hosting

Imageimg upload

Imageimage hosting no account

Imageimage hosting over 10mb

Imagefree image hosting

You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Lots of good ones!!!

Finally dug mine out of storage. Just boil mine and scrape off what's still stuck on with a plastic knife/spoon. I don't like mine pure white. So I don't paint or bleach. That's over 30 years of dust built up on the dark colored one. I call it the "antiqued" look. Personally I love it!!!!!! :roll: :lol:

ktdavidson

Unread postby ktdavidson » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:39 pm

BowHusker

Unread postby BowHusker » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:34 am

I found this dead head last winter and gave it to my dad for Christmas. I used an old cedar post for the mount. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

AKA "The Lone Wolf Assassin"
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:15 am

mag1 wrote:Here's my only one. Same as the sig. The wife said either the basement or the garage. (As you can tell, you know who rules the decorations inside. :shhh: ) So, the garage it is. This way I get to see him 2x a day vs not to often in the basement.

That's way too nice of a buck to be relegated to the garage. I'd surprise her and put it in the bedroom. :lol:
MTNhojs

Unread postby MTNhojs » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:37 am

Two bow kills
Muzzleloader kill
mag1
500 Club

Unread postby mag1 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:49 pm

I thought of that, but then I would be in the garage with my eruo mount. It's a little cold out there. :mrgreen:

Jackson Marsh wrote:
mag1 wrote:Here's my only one. Same as the sig. The wife said either the basement or the garage. (As you can tell, you know who rules the decorations inside. :shhh: ) So, the garage it is. This way I get to see him 2x a day vs not to often in the basement.

That's way too nice of a buck to be relegated to the garage. I'd surprise her and put it in the bedroom. :lol:
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:06 am

mag1 wrote:I thought of that, but then I would be in the garage with my eruo mount. It's a little cold out there. :mrgreen:

Jackson Marsh wrote:

Just set up the TV and lounge chair out there. When she asks what's up. Just say I gotta enjoy looking at my rack more. Eventually she may give in cause she misses you. :roll: :mrgreen:
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:08 am

BowHusker wrote:I found this dead head last winter and gave it to my dad for Christmas. I used an old cedar post for the mount. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Cool buck and display!!
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
rutjunkie

Unread postby rutjunkie » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:15 am

BowHusker wrote:I found this dead head last winter and gave it to my dad for Christmas. I used an old cedar post for the mount. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Looks like an old buck! Nice find.
There is only so many Novembers in ones life, make the most of them.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”