Really quiet this year.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dewey

Re: Really quiet this year.

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:43 pm

tgreeno wrote:
Dewey wrote:My late bow season starts next Saturday. I have 20 days available to work on filling my WI buck tag. Feeling refreshed and ready to go. Hopefully some colder air sticks around through December.

Dewey,
Just remember you cant shoot a buck during the stupid Dec 8-11 statewide antlerless hunt.

I remembered that after I posted. Another one of those stupid rules. It's a shame because I rarely see anyone hunting then so it's a waste of good buck hunting days.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

tgreeno
500 Club

Re: Really quiet this year.

Unread postby tgreeno » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Dewey wrote:
I remembered that after I posted. Another one of those stupid rules. It's a shame because I rarely see anyone hunting then so it's a waste of good buck hunting days.

I totally agree! Those stupid antlerless hunts are a waste of my bowhunting time!!! They used to have an October one too.

Well I too am stoked to hammer a big late season buck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”