Whitetailassasin's podcast

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

gander08
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/david.hagan.944

Whitetailassasin's podcast

Unread postby gander08 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:57 am

I posted this in the podcast forum for Whitetailassasins podcast, but thought it may get more attention here:

I just came across this podcast and my mind is on overload! Awesome podcast, and a lot of great information. Thanks Jason and Mario for putting this together. I have a few questions after listening that hopefully you can help me with?

-Morning Hunting Marsh Stands - What time are you arriving to your stand? Is this riskier than an evening sit, with taking a chance to spook the deer before they get to their beds?

- Late season Marsh Hunting- Have you had any success hunting late bow season or muzzleloader in the marsh? I would think it actually may be good since the deer get pushed to thicker cover, but then again are really spooky at this time of year

-Getting Kids Involved- I know you mentioned you hunt with your dad, but this type of hunting has to be very difficult to do with a kid. I have a young son and would like to take him along with me in the future. Taking them scouting seems like a good way to get them involved. Do you hunt with your son in easier access areas, where you may see a lot more deer but less bucks?

Thanks and great podcast!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”