Public in Buffalo county Wisconsin

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Justin919
Facebook: None

Public in Buffalo county Wisconsin

Unread postby Justin919 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Im new to this site, I have been following the hunting beast for few months now...
.Has anyone spent any time in Tiffany river bottoms? Doesn't seem to be much talk anywhere about it being any good. Im looking for any advice before I make a possible adventure down there.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

hunter_mike

Re: Public in Buffalo county Wisconsin

Unread postby hunter_mike » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:09 pm

Welcome to the beast!

I am not familiar with that area at all. But i will say that in general, most people on this site are fairly tight lipped about their hunting locations (on the public forum that is.) However I would bet that several forum members have scouted it and hunted it, since this is a wisconsin based forum.

I would also bet that you could kill a big buck on that place if it has a big enough area and tough enough terrain.

I would recommend reading through the tactical threads on here (Hunting beast bible) Link : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24471

Those threads will teach you how to get it done. I would say go investigate this place. I gaurantee it will be an adventure. Post up some scouting/hunting reports, put in the time and eventually some forum members in your area will likely take notice and probably will be able to give you some good pointers and be willing to trade thoughts on certain areas.

Good luck!

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Re: Public in Buffalo county Wisconsin

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:35 pm

It's a good piece and the surrounding area keeps the quality high. Find the least pressured bedding and you'll find the bucks. Don't be afraid to hug a fenceline.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”