Michigan Beasts

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Lastcast#1

Michigan Beasts

Unread postby Lastcast#1 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:30 am

To all of the Michigan Beasts gettin wet tomorrow..GOOD LUCK Man!

Doe mission am..Heck first deer mission..Takin a crack at a bed hunt in pm..Have good vibes...

Be safe have fun and stay away from my hunting areas! :)

Tear em up...

Chad

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Hawthorne
500 Club

Re: Michigan Beasts

Unread postby Hawthorne » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:34 am

Good luck guys! I won't be out for the opener but have three weeks off starting October 20

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
9pt
500 Club

Unread postby 9pt » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:42 am

The wet stuff in Michigan is going be flooded after the past three days of non stop rain. Hope the deer aren't bothered by it because I'm not.

hunter10
500 Club

Unread postby hunter10 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:52 am

Lots of rain in my area too coming this weekend/ hopefully a break tomorrow afternoon can get my brother out to see what we can get on
wmihunter

Unread postby wmihunter » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:58 am

I am going out for the morning for the first time in about 10 years. It will be a backyard sit

cedarsavage
500 Club
Facebook: No facebook

Unread postby cedarsavage » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Good luck tomorrow guys. I'm psyched I haven't gotten to hunt opening morning since 2012. Right now as it stands the plan is hill country bed in the am, still hunting/scouting transition midday and sitting an apple tree in the evening. I got to cross a river to get to the apple tree so that should be good for some shenanigans.

rbuckleyjr1
500 Club

Unread postby rbuckleyjr1 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Good luck everyone. Using the rainy day and off wind tomorrow to scout a new area. Sunday night will be going after a target buck if wind change holds up.
wickedbruiser
500 Club

Unread postby wickedbruiser » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:40 pm

I sure do miss the Oct 1st openers in MI. Good luck boys!

fishlips
500 Club

Unread postby fishlips » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Good luck guys

Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:53 pm

I was planning on hunting the opener tomorrow... But got involved in an accident today. A woman that was texting never slowed down or looked up, hit me hard while I was stopped at a light. Hit me so hard my rear view mirror broke off. A lot of pain, but I will be out hunting soon.

seazofcheeze
500 Club

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:01 pm

Good luck everyone and be safe. I'm sitting out the morning, need my rest for long drag out tomorrow night...it's getting late, I must be dreaming already!

9pt
500 Club

Unread postby 9pt » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:24 pm

Singing Bridge wrote:I was planning on hunting the opener tomorrow... But got involved in an accident today. A woman that was texting never slowed down or looked up, hit me hard while I was stopped at a light. Hit me so hard my rear view mirror broke off. A lot of pain, but I will be out hunting soon.

Sorry to hear that Bridge. Hope your heal quickly. Glad your are still able and planning to hunt tomorrow. Good luck.

Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:31 pm

9pt wrote:
Singing Bridge wrote:I was planning on hunting the opener tomorrow... But got involved in an accident today. A woman that was texting never slowed down or looked up, hit me hard while I was stopped at a light. Hit me so hard my rear view mirror broke off. A lot of pain, but I will be out hunting soon.

Sorry to hear that Bridge. Hope your heal quickly. Glad your are still able and planning to hunt tomorrow. Good luck.

Thanks, it was a long day. She got out of her car, crossed the street to get out of the rain and stood inside a store. I went to check on her to make sure she was alright, and she said she was fine. Then she told me her son was still in her car, which was in the middle of a five lane, heavy traffic road. I raced out to check on him and get him out and off the road. Some people are more than amazing...

jmaas07
500 Club

Unread postby jmaas07 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Wish you a speedy recovery bridge. Some people are just absolutely unbelievable. Hope you get in a tree soon

rbuckleyjr1
500 Club

Unread postby rbuckleyjr1 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:52 pm

Singing Bridge wrote:
9pt wrote:

Thanks, it was a long day. She got out of her car, crossed the street to get out of the rain and stood inside a store. I went to check on her to make sure she was alright, and she said she was fine. Then she told me her son was still in her car, which was in the middle of a five lane, heavy traffic road. I raced out to check on him and get him out and off the road. Some people are more than amazing...

That's terrible, SB. Stuff like this is happening more and more. Glad no one was seriously injured and wishing a speedy recovery.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”