Cell phone camera tripod

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

bbrilmyer

Cell phone camera tripod

Unread postby bbrilmyer » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:59 am

I just got this in the mail and hadn't seen it here, so I thought I'd share. Going through my pack I found my old digital camera and of course realized how obselete it was.

Did some amazon shopping and came up with this: the legs are Gorilla Pods and the cell phone holder is made by Ivation (just search cell phone tripod holder). this part is adjustable to accommodate most cell phones and screws into the gorilla legs.

Now you won't need a separate camera and can take great photos in the woods even when your all alone.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

mauser06
500 Club

Re: Cell phone camera tripod

Unread postby mauser06 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:10 am

I did similar!! I have a "capta" phone holder I think it's called...its that sticky rubber back that isn't actually sticky...works decent..the rubber collects debris from my pack or whatever because the cover falls off and I have to clean it a bit before I can get my phone to stick if its real dirty...

Been taking my own "selfies" a while now...takes a little bit of work and time but goodnfield pics are worth it IMO

[ Post made via Android ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”