LOBO 4 Sale on Classifieds

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
jrunde

LOBO 4 Sale on Classifieds

Unread postby jrunde » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:46 am

check out the classifieds

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: LOBO 4 Sale on Classifieds

Unread postby dan » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 am

Welcome to the BEAST Joe 8-)
There have been a few people asking about getting a LoBo. Good luck selling yours.
jrunde

Unread postby jrunde » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Sorry it took me soooooooooooooooo long to check it out and become a member. I have been totally swamped at work, I have always been doing 2 full time jobs there the GM and the salesman, now for the past few months I have also taken the role of part-time support. Believe it or not in this crappy economy I can't find any qualified people to hire ever since my last support guy moved up and on. Anyway, enough about work this is a hunting site. Hopefully I will be able to make a little time here to hop on the site every once in a while.

I figured that bow is doing nobody any good hanging on my wall and thought that there would probably be a few guys on this site looking for one, so hopefully I can make a win-win situation out of this.

Went glassing tonight and located 5 should be shooters on one property I can hunt, 4 maybe 5 on a property that 3dog hunts, and a booner from last year that lives on a neighboring property to one that I can hunt. So I must say things are looking good for the upcoming season.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Looks like your season is looking good....As usual! 8-)
Don't be a stranger!
huntinnurse
500 Club

Unread postby huntinnurse » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:25 am

Sounds exciting!!!!!! Get out a do some bowfishing when you can---make time for it!!!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV
jrunde

Unread postby jrunde » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Deb, I would love to go out bow fishing but that has hit the back burner this year, I am trying to get a boat in order for hunting and fishing and as of now it is a bare flat bottom on the trailer so I have a ton of work to do.

For anyone that cares I updated the info on the Lobo I just realized I didn't put the draw (29") or the draw weight-70lb limbs. Oops.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”