Dan Infalt Podcast Early Season Tactics | Episode 13 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

• Advertisement

HB Store

seazofcheeze
500 Club

Dan Infalt Podcast Early Season Tactics | Episode 13 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:10 pm

In today’s episode, we catch up with Dan Infalt, a man who needs no introduction. In this podcast Dan and I discuss early season tactics. Specifically, Dan and I discuss common features of early season bedding areas, if hunting field edges is ever the correct play, early season food sources, hot weather hunting and its effects on buck movement, early season rubs and scrapes and how Dan uses that intel, trail camera strategies, and tactics to attack new terrain or new states during the early season.

Download Link Below
https://going4brokeoutdoors.podbean.com/e/dan-infalt-early-season-tactics-episode-13-going-4-broke-outdoors-podcast/

Brokenarrow1980
500 Club

Re: Dan Infalt Podcast Early Season Tactics | Episode 13 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby Brokenarrow1980 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:32 am

I really enjoyed the podcast, keep it up!!!!!
It's all fun and games till someone looses an eye..... then its just fun
<DK>
500 Club

Re: Dan Infalt Podcast Early Season Tactics | Episode 13 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby <DK> » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:18 am

Fantastic interview! Such a nice change of the average podcast questions and im sire Dan appreciated it as well.

How ironic you challenged him to shoot his bow and he made a tough shot on a giant! Haha Thats awesome!

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”