Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast: Episode 4 - Brandon "Hawthorne" Mach

• Advertisement

HB Store

Kokes
500 Club

Re: Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast: Episode 4 - Brandon "Hawthorne" Mach

Unread postby Kokes » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:37 pm

Kokes wrote:Cant wait to listen to this one! Ive been hoping someone picked Hawths brain for a while now as he's quietly been stacking up some dandy Michigan bucks :)
Keep up the great work Seaz!

Just wrapped up listening to this podcast tonight - Excellent job Seaz and Hawth

If you have yet to take the time to listen to this podcast you definetely should get it in before season opens up!!

Kokes
500 Club

Unread postby Kokes » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:37 pm

Kokes wrote:Cant wait to listen to this one! Ive been hoping someone picked Hawths brain for a while now as he's quietly been stacking up some dandy Michigan bucks :)
Keep up the great work Seaz!

Just wrapped up listening to this podcast tonight - Excellent job Seaz and Hawth

If you have yet to take the time to listen to this podcast you definetely should get it in before season opens up!!
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Great Listen Guys! 8-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
mipubbucks24
500 Club

Unread postby mipubbucks24 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:46 am

Can’t believe I did not see this posted in September. Great podcast! Hawthorne is a great hunter and one of the Michigan guys I look up to on this board with consistent success on public ground.
Hookslinger
500 Club

Unread postby Hookslinger » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:15 pm

I enjoyed it too. I always enjoy listening to other Michigan hunters on podcasts. Particularly ones that have a lot of experience and get it done on pressured land. I really like Going 4 Broke podcast because its in Beast format you might say, so the questions and discussions are relatable and are geared towards what I strive to be as a hunter. :clap: hope they keep coming.
Hawthorne
500 Club

Unread postby Hawthorne » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:04 am

mipubbucks24 wrote:Can’t believe I did not see this posted in September. Great podcast! Hawthorne is a great hunter and one of the Michigan guys I look up to on this board with consistent success on public ground.

Thanks! Appreciate it. I always like reading your posts. That was a nice buck you shot last year
Hawthorne
500 Club

Unread postby Hawthorne » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:06 am

Hookslinger wrote:I enjoyed it too. I always enjoy listening to other Michigan hunters on podcasts. Particularly ones that have a lot of experience and get it done on pressured land. I really like Going 4 Broke podcast because its in Beast format you might say, so the questions and discussions are relatable and are geared towards what I strive to be as a hunter. :clap: hope they keep coming.

Thank you! Looking foward to seeing how you do this year. You have been putting in the work
Hookslinger
500 Club

Unread postby Hookslinger » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:03 am

Hawthorne wrote:
Hookslinger wrote:I enjoyed it too. I always enjoy listening to other Michigan hunters on podcasts. Particularly ones that have a lot of experience and get it done on pressured land. I really like Going 4 Broke podcast because its in Beast format you might say, so the questions and discussions are relatable and are geared towards what I strive to be as a hunter. :clap: hope they keep coming.

Thank you! Looking foward to seeing how you do this year. You have been putting in the work

Yeah same to you! Hopes are high, I'm just looking to keep improving.
MichiganMike
500 Club

Unread postby MichiganMike » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:20 am

Thanks for opening this back up! That was a great podcast and some invaluable info. I really enjoy Seaz line of questions and organizing on these podcasts. He does a really great job. I will listen again when I get a chance. Great to hear from fellow beasts and Michiganders getting it done also. Keep it coming!
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:04 am

Your podcasts are fantastic man, great job and well deserved. Congrats Hawthorne

The morning hunt story was great. I love those discussions bc its so different for everyone and conditions are very important details.

It funny to me when you said your GF's Dad was into trad archery haha, thats exactly how it was for me when I met my wife.

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”