D’Aquisto podcast ep. 2

• Advertisement

HB Store

eazyduzit94

D’Aquisto podcast ep. 2

Unread postby eazyduzit94 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:44 pm

Did anyone listen to this yet? I was bored at work so I thought I’d give it another chance from the almost unbearable 1st episode. I did like the fact they let Andrae speak this time and tell his story. But I’m making this post because they mentioned something that caught my attention.

Apparently Andrae had terrible experiences with cell cams with deer avoiding them and they have new “ground breaking” info on why Cellular cams are so much worse than normal cams. They say they can’t tell the secret on the podcast because they are making a cell cam to fix the problem. Anyone think it’s legit or just marketing for people to buy their cams??

If shooting 130's was a sport, I'd have a gold medal.
Dewey

Re: D’Aquisto podcast ep. 2

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:55 pm

eazyduzit94 wrote:Did anyone listen to this yet? I was bored at work so I thought I’d give it another chance from the almost unbearable 1st episode. I did like the fact they let Andrae speak this time and tell his story. But I’m making this post because they mentioned something that caught my attention.

Apparently Andrae had terrible experiences with cell cams with deer avoiding them and they have new “ground breaking” info on why Cellular cams are so much worse than normal cams. They say they can’t tell the secret on the podcast because they are making a cell cam to fix the problem. Anyone think it’s legit or just marketing for people to buy their cams??

Wow those guys will say anything for a sale. Interested to hear this secret “ground breaking” info. :liar:
eazyduzit94

Unread postby eazyduzit94 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:22 pm

Dewey wrote:
eazyduzit94 wrote:Did anyone listen to this yet? I was bored at work so I thought I’d give it another chance from the almost unbearable 1st episode. I did like the fact they let Andrae speak this time and tell his story. But I’m making this post because they mentioned something that caught my attention.

Wow those guys will say anything for a sale. Interested to hear this secret “ground breaking” info. :liar:

He didn’t use the word “ground breaking” I don’t believe, can’t remember what Cody rambled during his talking but he definitely told the host he wouldn’t talk about it at all until it was patented. So the secretive nature they had about it led me to believe that’s what everyone would call it when they release it. I’m not sure if I can believe it. Considering he said he messed with them last year and now he’s got them figured out. If I had to take a guess he was using either Exodus or Spartan. I’m sure those companies will love him copying them and screwing them too. :lol: :snooty:
purebowhunting
500 Club

Unread postby purebowhunting » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:40 pm

I remember them mentioning it briefly then touching on their low glow bulbs they use on their current camera. If the deer spook because of some cell feature wouldn't the deer spook from the phone we all carry in our pockets? I was guessing its going to be something like the Hex suit stuff. I run a few cell cams and haven't seen any indication they spook deer any more than a regular camera but I dont sit over them watching either so who knows, generally they are often much bigger in size.
eazyduzit94

Unread postby eazyduzit94 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:11 pm

purebowhunting wrote:I remember them mentioning it briefly then touching on their low glow bulbs they use on their current camera. If the deer spook because of some cell feature wouldn't the deer spook from the phone we all carry in our pockets? I was guessing its going to be something like the Hex suit stuff. I run a few cell cams and haven't seen any indication they spook deer any more than a regular camera but I dont sit over them watching either so who knows, generally they are often much bigger in size.

I haven’t used or know anyone with their camera but does it really “glow less” than other cameras? I know Andrae did say he’d never use the video mode on cameras. Also he said deer wouldn’t walk in front of the cell cam he was using that was a straight, long, bed to feed trail, but instead go way around the cam in a circle. I’m kinda sensing a gimmick in the making.
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Unread postby mheichelbech » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:40 am

purebowhunting wrote:I remember them mentioning it briefly then touching on their low glow bulbs they use on their current camera. If the deer spook because of some cell feature wouldn't the deer spook from the phone we all carry in our pockets? I was guessing its going to be something like the Hex suit stuff. I run a few cell cams and haven't seen any indication they spook deer any more than a regular camera but I dont sit over them watching either so who knows, generally they are often much bigger in size.

You make a good point about they must be sitting over their trail cams. Maybe they hunt near them? It’s too bad they are not more trustworthy about all this.
"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”