tbunao
500 Club

Re: Elite Beast member podcast?!

Unread postby tbunao » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:07 am

Lockdown wrote:
tbunao wrote:
Lockdown wrote:
UofLbowhunter wrote:
UofLbowhunter wrote:I want everybody listed for sure. Great list goin here!
Bring on the podcast! :pray:

Is joeRE still around havent seen or heard anything from him for a while?

Not sure how often he visits the forum. I believe he did a wired to hunt podcast though. It’s a good one.

I think the last one I heard with joe was with rr7 and jesse koots. Wired to hunt ep 200 ?

Yes but I think he did one by himself long before that. Couple years ago??

Ep 150

oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:21 am

There are a few guys other than the same "elite guys" that always get mentioned that I would love to hear from.

Wannabelikedan has caught my attention the last 2 seasons.

Hawthorne, who seems very reserved but has been very consistent knocking down good bucks.

Mainebowhunter... The guy came in talking the talk and walking the walk

PK... No need to say anything about his skills and dedication.

Seriously so many more too..
thwack16
500 Club

Unread postby thwack16 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:43 am

While I'd certainly like these in podcast form, I've got an idea. A cool way to pass the offseason might be to have a time period devoted to each of these elite members where we have a thread and everyone can bounce questions off them and have them answered. Kind of an "ask me anything" thread. Maybe have a different member do this every Wednesday or something. Or just a week long thread.
oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:50 am

thwack16 wrote:While I'd certainly like these in podcast form, I've got an idea. A cool way to pass the offseason might be to have a time period devoted to each of these elite members where we have a thread and everyone can bounce questions off them and have them answered. Kind of an "ask me anything" thread. Maybe have a different member do this every Wednesday or something. Or just a week long thread.

I like it.
NYBackcountry
500 Club

Unread postby NYBackcountry » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:51 am

Good idea Thwack.
tbunao
500 Club

Unread postby tbunao » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:17 am

oldrank wrote:
thwack16 wrote:While I'd certainly like these in podcast form, I've got an idea. A cool way to pass the offseason might be to have a time period devoted to each of these elite members where we have a thread and everyone can bounce questions off them and have them answered. Kind of an "ask me anything" thread. Maybe have a different member do this every Wednesday or something. Or just a week long thread.

I like it.

X2
BradC36

Unread postby BradC36 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:44 am

tbunao wrote:
oldrank wrote:

I like it.

X2

X3
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:19 am

BradC36 wrote:
tbunao wrote:
oldrank wrote:

I like it.

X2

X3

:think: :handgestures-thumbup:
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
Lockdown

Unread postby Lockdown » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:06 am

stash59 wrote:
BradC36 wrote:
tbunao wrote:
oldrank wrote:

I like it.

X2

X3

:think: :handgestures-thumbup:

x5

Could start that whenever!
Josh_S
500 Club

Unread postby Josh_S » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:59 am

I haven't seen WV Bowhunter and Eddiegomes83 mentioned here, but they both seem to really know what they're doing
PredatorTC
500 Club

Unread postby PredatorTC » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:44 am

What do you guys want to hear about? Mario and I were just talking about this this morning and I need to first figure out topics? Anything Specific?
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 am

PredatorTC wrote:What do you guys want to hear about? Mario and I were just talking about this this morning and I need to first figure out topics? Anything Specific?

-The difference between good primary buck bedding, and "must hunt" primary bedding. Any specific, you are looking for.

-Specific things you look for while cyber scouting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:18 am

How do you become an elite beast member?
The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
PredatorTC
500 Club

Unread postby PredatorTC » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:45 am

Crazinamatese wrote:How do you become an elite beast member?

You gotta be Andy May, or Bowhunter4life, Andre, or Dan. ;) I'm sure there are a few new guys that I don't know or are missing here on the site as well.

I don't consider myself an elite, but I've killed a few deer and would be happy to try and help break down how the kill happened so that people can apply it to their own scenarios.
NYBackcountry
500 Club

Unread postby NYBackcountry » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:49 am

I'd like to hear about specific hunts, kind of a play by play starting with how or why you chose the area/spot. And then an in depth breakdown of why and how you set up/executed. I think, for the most part, the general beast principles and tactics are out there in video and podcast format. Most of us read and listen to them often. If all of the gentlemen mentioned above broke down hunts in detail, I think we could pull a lot of information from it. In video format or here on the forum, visuals make a huge difference, even just drawings on the whiteboard.

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”