1. I'm not sure exactly how big the lake is, but I'd definitely classify it as large(~20+mi²).
2. There's a lot of surrounding agriculture within a few miles but none that actually borders the access.
3. My plan was to be in the woods by 2 P.M. and setup by 3-3:30 P.M. Since I had to change plans 2x I didn't get into the woods until 3:00 P.M. I was able to put my hands on the buck by 3:30 P.M. It took me ~4 hrs to get him back to my vehicle.
4. Good luck to you for the rest of your season!
Drenalin wrote:Congrats on the buck! And thanks for posting that example aerial. A few questions, if you don't mind/have the time since I have some similar looking stuff in the areas I hunt:
1. How big is that lake?
2. Any agriculture in those openings near your access?
3. What time of day did this go down?
Thanks, and congrats again on very nice buck!