TX/OK/LA long range offshore fishing, hogs, deer, turkeys, dove, gators

This section of the forum is for people looking to trade or swap hunts, services, or equipment, in exchange for other hunts, services, or equipment.

EXAMPLE: Taxidermist willing to trade deer head mount for deer hunt in Midwest.

**Hunts for sale by outfitters need to be put in the outfitter section of the forum.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

clayt

TX/OK/LA long range offshore fishing, hogs, deer, turkeys, dove, gators

Unread postby clayt » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:38 am

My friend and I have MANY different great hunting and fishing opportunities up for trade. We directly own or lease everything below:

1. 12-72 hour full service offshore fishing trip in the Gulf or Mexico. We fish for all species including yellowfin tuna, swordfish, marlin, wahoo, dorado, amberjack, snapper, grouper, and more. Boat is a super comfortable 45 Cabo Express with twin Caterpillar Diesels loaded with an air conditioned helm and full salon, shower, and sleeping quarters. We specialize in multi-day long range trips. Lodging on land is also included at my waterfront fishing camp on the Colorado River just a couple miles from the gulf. The port or departure is Matagorda, TX about 1.5 hours SW of Houston. See our website at http://www.TexasCoastSportfishing.com. for more info. Gators (Sept.) and hogs also available in this same area.

2. Offshore fishing on a 32 Regulator out of Venice, LA home to some of the finest offshore action in the world. Lodging in Venice available.

3. Deer, hogs, & rio grande turkey hunts on 800 acres in Central TX. 200 ares in cultivation, rolling hills, 2 live creeks with timber bottoms, 60 percent brush. Level 3 management property with a 5 month rifle season.

4. 1000 acres in Oklahoma on the red river. Deer, tons of hogs, and rio grande turkeys.

5. Fully guided bass fishing on Texas's famous Lake Fork trophy bass lake and other nearby East TX lakes. Lodging on lake Fork included.

6. Hog eradication hunts on several Texas properties on the Texas Coastal region and also in the Blackland Prairie region south of DFW. Several thousand acres available.

7. "Argentina" style white wing dove hunt every year around September 1st near San Antonio, TX. Fast action and an insane amount of birds.

Willing to trade for a annual dear lease or any medium/big game/exotic hunting trips or possibly other fishing trips. Bow, gun, muzzloader, shotgun all OK. There will be 2 of us. We could possibly combo an offshore trip and a hunt depending on the trade. We are easy going, respectful guys that like to have fun. We have done these trades in the past and they have worked out very well. Multiple references available. Shoot me an email at "propertytracker@gmail.com" and we can figure something out!

• Advertisement

Return to “SWAP & TRADE HUNTS”