Interior design of the beast kind

Discussions about learning taxidermy & picking taxidermist.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Birddog00

Interior design of the beast kind

Unread postby Birddog00 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:31 pm

I love seeing some trophy walls! Let's see some big buck shoulder mounts, some man caves, anything you have. Not sure anybody will be able to beat Dan's iconic barn wall picture tho :think:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Moose
500 Club

Re: Interior design of the beast kind

Unread postby Moose » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:43 pm

Looks great! I like that wood post.
Ghost Pointer

Unread postby Ghost Pointer » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:20 pm

Old owners had a study room, we turned it into a man cave/trophy room.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Birddog00

Unread postby Birddog00 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:13 pm

Ghost Pointer wrote:Old owners had a study room, we turned it into a man cave/trophy room.

Sweet looks nice!
Marshbuster89
Facebook: Jordan Kurkowski

Unread postby Marshbuster89 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:40 pm

These are always good threads! Look forward to seeing some sweet setups!
How bad do you want it?
Ranger12
500 Club

Unread postby Ranger12 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:09 am

Any more??
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:25 am

This wall at home is just a small section of my trophy collection... My GF got that sign at hobby lobby. I also made few dream catchers from shed antlers.
The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
Lockdown

Unread postby Lockdown » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:50 am

I have 3 mounts in my basement and around a dozen??? euros laying in a pile taking up space in my garage. It is my dream to have a shop with a man cave in it. One side will be concrete and heated. Probably the size of a big two stall garage. Then cold storage behind that for my fish house, boat, etc.

Then along the length of one side I want a man cave style living area complete with a game processing area. Lots of counter space and cabinets for things like grinders and meat slicers. Pit for smoking and my grills will be right outside. On the opposite end of the room I’ll have a nice long wall full of shoulder and European mounts. Then a small couch and TV for kicking back and watching hunting shows when I need isolation :mrgreen: I will also have a cooler set up for early season deer. Whether that’s a separate room or multiple freezers with cool bots, that remains to be seen.

I’ve done enough home remodeling that this would be a piece of cake. Some day...
The Mediocre Hunter

Unread postby The Mediocre Hunter » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:44 am

Lockdown wrote:I have 3 mounts in my basement and around a dozen??? euros laying in a pile taking up space in my garage. It is my dream to have a shop with a man cave in it. One side will be concrete and heated. Probably two the size of a big two stall garage. Then cold storage behind that for my fish house, boat, etc.

Then along the length of one side I want a man cave style living area complete with a game processing area. Lots of counter space and cabinets for things like grinders and meat slicers. Pit for smoking and my grills will be right outside. On the opposite end of the room I’ll have a nice long wall full of shoulder and European mounts. Then a small couch and TV for kicking back and watching hunting shows when I need isolation :mrgreen: I will also have a cooler set up for early season deer. Whether that’s a separate room or multiple freezers with cool bots, that remains to be seen.

I’ve done enough home remodeling that this would be a piece of cake. Some day...

Sounds like you have it all figured out! That would be a dream set up. As for me, i have the space, but am far from having it mancaved just yet. Am working on it slowwwwwwly though. Turns out I have way many more important things on the honey do list than my man cave area. :lol:
Grizzlyadam
500 Club

Unread postby Grizzlyadam » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:38 pm

I just finished filling up this corner.
KIMG3107.JPG
KyleWI

Unread postby KyleWI » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:49 am

Mine are currently exiled to the basement
F12F8B29-5B1D-42FC-AB70-D3A38918B7B2.jpeg
Ryan549
500 Club

Unread postby Ryan549 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:03 am

Some good looking rooms there fellas!
Ryan

• Advertisement

Return to “Taxidermy”