Cabelas MT050 Bibs

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Thesouthpaw
500 Club

Cabelas MT050 Bibs

Unread postby Thesouthpaw » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:35 pm

I have a pair of MT050 Bibs that are basically brand new. My wife wore them two or three times, but hasn't hunted in a few years. The bibs are size Medium, but run a little big. They look brand new. I can send pictures if you want.
I would like to get rid of them quickly so they stop taking up space. I'm only asking $100.

Anything worth doing, is worth over doing.
muddy

Re: Cabelas MT050 Bibs

Unread postby muddy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Thesouthpaw wrote:I have a pair of MT050 Bibs that are basically brand new. My wife wore them two or three times, but hasn't hunted in a few years. The bibs are size Medium, but run a little big. They look brand new. I can send pictures if you want.
I would like to get rid of them quickly so they stop taking up space. I'm only asking $100.

I'd like to see some pics. If they fit your wife I have 2 daughters that they might work for
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz
Thesouthpaw
500 Club

Re: Cabelas MT050 Bibs

Unread postby Thesouthpaw » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:48 pm

muddy wrote:
Thesouthpaw wrote:I have a pair of MT050 Bibs that are basically brand new. My wife wore them two or three times, but hasn't hunted in a few years. The bibs are size Medium, but run a little big. They look brand new. I can send pictures if you want.

I'd like to see some pics. If they fit your wife I have 2 daughters that they might work for

I can take a few more if you’d like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anything worth doing, is worth over doing.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”